Home Artists Looking For Work

Professional 3D Environmental/Prop Artist Avaialble for work.

Meyitzo
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Meyitzo polycounter lvl 9
Hi,

My name is Mark and I am currently available for work. Please contact me if you require my services, I am avaialble for full time and freelance work. Samples below.

Msn - meyitzo@hotmail.com

Email - contact@markashton.net

http://www.markashton.net/

bg1.jpgbg3.jpgbg10.jpgbg7.jpg

Kind regards,

Mark.

Replies

• Meyitzo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Edited original post.
  • KingLuke24
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey Mark! Impressive work! I especially like the 'Dawn of Fantasy' environments. Very nicely done. So, I have a proposition. Me and my team are currently working on a 3D RPG, and our environment artist backed out. So we need someone who can model for us. Here's the thing: the project is starting off with a promotional demo, which will be completely off of a $0 budget. The demo will be used to promote our kickstarter page to help fund a fully paid team and purchase all the required software and licenses for the full game. I understand you are a paid artist, but I thought I'd go ahead and present you with opportunity. We have concept art, a full GDD (minus the dungeon due to the fact that we don't want to add that in till the dungeon's layout has been completed), and a almost complete WIP main character mesh. We will be using XNA and building the game engine from scratch. If you want I can send you some of the artwork to look over. Best wishes, and hope to hear from you soon!
  • Meyitzo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey KingLuke,

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry at the moment I'm only looking for paid work.
  • Meyitzo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message