Home Artists Looking For Work

In need of an asset for testing a game framework

Hi, I am new here(no introduce yourself thread?).

I have recently began working on a 3D framework in DX11 and I am in need of a 3D character to test my framework. Of course I am willing to pay for this.
The asset should be a high poly character that can be baked into a lower poly model(not too low, this game is ment for current PC machines).
For the asset I need, diffuse map, normal map, height map and specular map. Possibley also occlusion maps.
For the normal maps I probably need both a local space and a texture space so I could test both.
It should have a variety of materials, skin, metal and etc so I could test them on the framework.
If you already have such asset, we can agree on a cheaper price for the asset you already got.

The game I wish to make is a Quake like game with destructable envinrooment. So this could give you an idea what kind of character and materials I need to test.
Here is a video where I show WIP of the framework:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg__aiLp2FU&list=UU6ksJ8tXibbrbWutkEPqFLA&index=2&feature=plcp"]Displacement+Tesselation+Shadow 2(bug fix) - YouTube[/ame]

If you are interested, you can reply here, PM me or email me at:
support at pompipompi dot net

Thank you,
Ofer.

Replies