Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[Workshop] Looking up for a modeler for a DOTA2 project

hello there i'm Cristiano and i had an idea for workshop set but i cant 3D model.

this is the ORIGINAL concept
bhbtp5.jpg

this is the full body and the most updated concept 2d1s743.jpg

so this is the main full body idea, I'm trying to stick with his original design ( for example plates pieces like in his skirt, spirals, colors and so on )
Jug is indeed a samurai, he wears panties and his side armor made of plates like samurais ( he s based on a samurai too, isnt he ? ). The only thing is that he s not a SIMPLE samurai but a tribalish one and with my design i wnated to keep a lot of it's tribish thing.
I mixed samurai's typical mask with HIS propely mask and fur, and that's the respected tribal part ( with spirals too ) and his samurai things with part of his helmet ( sides ).
I tried to study both juggernaut along with his particularities and samurais. I tried to respect all the things that make him UNIQUE and keeping them fitting dota2's style
these are some MASK ideas
3538qxg.jpg
23kagir.jpg
n4tiye.jpg
4rxrlt.jpg

i know that i'm not a super pro with concept art too ( i m at university right now and i dont have my tablet so i cant propely draw )but i want to collaborate with a modeler for this workshop project. Obviosly i'm not the leader of anything, i m completely opened to suggestion and reworks of some kind :)

Basically it's simple i guess and i can texture it too without any problem. Obviously, if the item will be taken by valve, all credits will go to the modeler too aswell as the reward ( 50\50 ? ).

This concept art already received A LOT of positive feedback so help me give it life; i truly believe we can do it, i can feel it

i prefer you reply here but you can add me on steam aswell crism1

Replies