polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Pabs polycounter lvl 11

Replies

• Leinad
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Leinad polycounter lvl 11
    Great job, it's looking great. You followed the concept quite nicely, I am looking forward to seeing it textured.
  • Robbyh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mr Jack´s always so inspiring, specially how he was doing what you are doing and ended up att bliz ! good job and keep att it !
  • Pabs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pabs polycounter lvl 11
    thanks guys!

high poly render and retopo and unwrapping done.
    excited for the next stage, texturing.
    vMCWbFB.jpg
    tCi1DLT.jpg
  • Judgernaut
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looking really nice!

Are you making this to specifications of units in game? (I'm assuming so) I would try to add and extra edge loop or two if you could around some of the large "fingers" on the outermost "arm" lol zerg anatomy is kind of difficult to describe.

But yea, great work! Looking forward to that texture!
  • Gannon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gannon interpolator
    Very cool, I think the purple ooze bags on the rear of the guardian could use a bit more of a lip/fold around the bag to help the shape read a bit more.

Personally I think the smaller fins on the back as well compliment the design a bit better. It keeps the overall shape of the creature more sharp and boxy rather than round. Same applies to the claws on the large arms in the front.

the low poly turned out pretty nice but I think you could push more triangles again to clean up some of the errors you're getting on the extremities.

Can't wait to see the final texture. This will be a really cool piece. :D