Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WIP UDK: Walking Dead Inspired Hospital

I've been working on this scene for a couple of weeks now and thought it was far enough to post some WIPs. I'm a huge fan of the Walking Dead AMC series (not so much the comic actually) and so inspiration was heavily drawn from the hospital scene in episode one. I'm still quite a ways off from completion as there is really no rubble, bullet casings, or damage anywhere but I'll be layering that on slowly after all the main pieces are completed. Props are also slowly coming along to make it look like it was once a fully functional hospital. And, of course, blooooooood. Everyone loves blood right? Vampires are so in.

Update:

here's the latest just so it's easier to see on the front page

WD_01.jpg

WD_02.jpg

WD_03.jpg

WD_04.jpg

So, I finally got back into this scene last week after taking a bit of a break from 3D. I've got 2 or 3 more props to finish, as well as doing the ceiling damage/associated rubble. To be honest I'm kind of tired of looking at this scene since it's been simmering for so long. I'm gonna call it a wrap and hopefully have this finished in the next few days. Hopefully I did the series good :)

Thanks for lookin

Replies