These last two weeks I've been busy working on a new piece I call Solaris.
It's based on a very small image I found while searching for concepts.
I think this is a photo of a movie set, but I'm not sure.
I decided to take some artistic freedom and make it more my own.
Here's what I have so far:
There are tons of things left to do. One of the tiles has a pretty much untouched texture sheet, the reflections need tweaking, as well as the lighting, but I'll get to that closer to finalization.
My next step will be to really try and nail the material definitions.
I'm curious to hear what your initial thoughts are!
(I am aware of the non-tiling pipes.^^)