Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

White Glint

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Lazerus Reborn polycounter lvl 8
Set myself a little challenge to finish a large project. Ive been spamming the WAYWO thread so i got my arse in gear to make a thread.

Uptodate pic' (may not be uptodate*)
White_Glint_47.jpg

Should mention i've been recording it all;

Part-1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zevQe-aaH4E[/ame]
Part-2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpNC_efNE6Q[/ame]
Part-3
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AsAEyaYx3s[/ame]
Part-4
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvEWjlb2XI[/ame]
Part-5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXp3iDj2R9c[/ame]
Part-6
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGIY0zyIjh8[/ame]
Part-7
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcVIl1B_v8[/ame]

So yeah, i'll be keeping this uptodate with mesh and a insight to a semi-just-past-noob minds workings :\

Replies

• Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Progress update;

White_Glint_15.jpg

Ripping apart reference images to figure out what the hell is going on with the shouder joint and the back of the torso.
    Getting there.

Crits are always welcome.
  • HughieDM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HughieDM polycounter lvl 7
    kinda hard to see with that white background maybe make it a dark grey
    from what I can see seems cool
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • SouthpawSid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouthpawSid polycounter lvl 7
    ik.jpg

Better?

infinitely better.

This is becoming a nicely detailed blockout. Keep going, looking cool.
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vailias polycounter lvl 18
    overall good start but some of your shapes are off... make that all of your shapes are off. They're right in spirit, but if you're looking to replicate white glint then everything needs some adjusting. Yes, I've spent wayyy too much time looking at the construction of that particular AC. I was going to hybridize it for one of the DW's but couldn't work out the mechanics of the end design I wanted and ran out of time.

Here's 4 of the best pics of the 1/60 scale model. Its not the in-game model, but it is fully articulated etc, and very close to the intro cinematic model
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vailias

I could kiss you...I have 112 reference pictures, and not one is a stright up un-posed angle. And to top it off its not painted which is so much easier to read.

Shall change the proportions and rescale forms today!

Below is the kinda angles ive been working with ;D
  • [HP]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [HP] polycounter lvl 13
    I recommend stop showing your work on a white background, especially when the material of your object is white as well

Edit: Oh it's been mentioned already, guess I should have read all replies before posting, sorry for that.
  • needse
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rescaled/repositioned everything using the orthy-ish front ref pic. The hip joint needs a cover now but other than that what do you think?

White_Glint_16.jpg

White_Glint_17.jpg
  • HughieDM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HughieDM polycounter lvl 7
    nice detail im excited to see this finish
    my only nit pic would be presentation no need for the green border just me though

lookin good keep it up
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Definitely an improvement. The toes still look too small. Distance from the ankle to the leg lister and as emitters seems too short.
    Also modeling this in a very unnatural stiff-legged position isn't helping. I know it makes things easier via gridsnap and world coords, but max has a construction plane helper for modeling things off world axis. Make one for each of your major joints so you can keep an easy frame of reference and joint oriented pivot to model from. Turn your joints to match up and you'll be able to more easily model accurately to your reference. Set up user views if needed. You should be able to match them orthogonally to your construction planes but maintain the orthographic view, If you actually want to model this guy from orthographic views. :)

You're making me want to join in on the AC modeling.
  • n88tr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    is that the head on top or just the hips/abs area?
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vailias on 07-28-2011 01:04 AM
    Definitely an improvement. The toes still look too small. Distance from the ankle to the leg lister and as emitters seems too short.
    Also modeling this in a very unnatural stiff-legged position isn't helping. I know it makes things easier via gridsnap and world coords, but max has a construction plane helper for modeling things off world axis. Make one for each of your major joints so you can keep an easy frame of reference and joint oriented pivot to model from. Turn your joints to match up and you'll be able to more easily model accurately to your reference. Set up user views if needed. You should be able to match them orthogonally to your construction planes but maintain the orthographic view, If you actually want to model this guy from orthographic views. :)

You're making me want to join in on the AC modeling.

Val, ill be honest i dont now what half you said there and it worries me quite a bit. As for the changes to the foot, could you do a quick paintover/re-arange of what you mean? Ill throw a orthy shot of the foot below. I'll understand it instantly then *pouts* Thanks ;)
    n88tr on 07-28-2011 02:00 AM
    is that the head on top or just the hips/abs area?
    Thats the upper torso area. There are ref's above aha.

After a shitstorm of mess i deleted the progress i made and started again. Poly flow, mis-read a few areas, long story short i cocked up aha. So where im at now;

White_Glint_19.jpg

White_Glint_18.jpg

I also just found out the torso sideboosters unfold so ill need to redo them. Ive shown one of the mistake/s above. The shit poly flow caused so many errors and it was a lost cause. I also found out after putting together a few differenet angles that it is segmented on the back which supports the larger booster rack.

Heres the orthy' and ive got a angle of the new foot movement system thingy. I imporivsed a little and got some feed back from a mechanic friend. The bends in the cylinders will be rotating slip joints so they'll have full freedom of movement that it'll need to work. They'll also be a pain in the arse to make so i'm putting that off for now while i get the rest of the block out done. Don't want to get pulled down with the small details stright away.

White_Glint_20.jpg

White_Glint_21.jpg

And your right, modeling it so rigid is a pain in the arse but it makes it easier for me. Worth the hassle. Ill be uplaoding the vids in another bout soon too.

Laz - out
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alright, here's the paintover for the lower leg.

Paintover_Foot.jpg

Also what I was saying in my previous post is in relation to every piece of reference available for the actual model of this mecha, the legs are slightly bent at the knee, which also rotates the ankle to keep the feet on the ground. By modeling him in a straight legged pose, you are making the modeling harder on yourself by having to attempt to visually correct for rotation as well as perspective in every angle and piece.

3ds max (and other software) have helper planes that are like your main world grid, but placeable, so you can set up smaller grids where you need them. If you block out wg with large primitives first, and orient them along the major forms you can use their pivot points as placements for helper planes so you can model entire sections relative to where a joint would be for a particular section. This way you can make "down the leg" be the z-axis(or whatever you prefer) when moving options by using the helper plane's system rather than world, or camera, or view space.

Unfortunately I have to sleep really soon, but I'll see about whipping up a demo/tut tomorrow evening about that bit and the user views. It may help you, or it might not fit with your workflow at all. :) either way couldn't hurt to put the info out there.

Also here's some more refs I dug up.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WhiteGlint/kbyvi-061_11.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WhiteGlint/kwm1.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WhiteGlint/kwm2.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WhiteGlint/kwm3.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WhiteGlint/whiteglint_vob_6.jpg
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WhiteGlint/wg.gif
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Valilas that would be spot on for a mini-tut.

White_Glint_22-1.jpg
    White_Glint_23-1.jpg

Tweaked the foot and leg as you showed. Im going to make a hard line running up the shin flare thing to define it from the rest of the mesh more. Thickened it all out, and re-did alot of mesh that would othwise be a issue later on. Im leaving the back plate on the leg sticking out to keep it more intresting on profile. Im thinking the front foot's connecters need bulking out now there in view. So ill get on that next. ( Foot also needs to be moved higher+forward ) // Stupid mistakes spotted with fresh eyes.

I did i general pass and to check the poly flow and how everything acts with a turbo smooth. So not much in the way of visable changes right now. Next update will be the the entire shoulder areas. + whatever tweaks i come across.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    White_Glint_24.jpg

The unfolding thrusters are in, i need to change the angle they sit at, maybe make the boosters a bit taller since they look a little flat.

Shit i was meant to do the dammed back shoulder mount thing X___x"
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nice bits, but the torso is tiny! :) I really do think a rougher level of blockout would help immensely
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Im thinking your right aha xD Quite a large flaw with the way i work ;s Ill check proportions again then do proper blockouts and work from there.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    White_Glint_26.jpg

White_Glint_27.jpg

Re-proportioned everything [again xD] Added the booster rack supports onto the back of the shoulders along with heat vents and what i think is a reactor/output section behind the head. Added the front supports to the shoulders aswell.

Blocking out the head, keeping it lite till i get everything right, then ill add its details. Yup, im learning from my mistakes. I also gathered another ton of reference images, this time i focused on finding seperate parts of the model before it was put together. Gave a more of a insight to joints/hard to see areas.

Lastly, had a little chuckle was when i googled 'White Glint References', my renders were 1st + 2nd. A bit optimistic google?

Feel Free to tear it to shreds if i've cocked something up again. I'm very receptive to crits ;)
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cheers again. :) Overall it looks good. there is something bugging me about the stabilizers and the torso in terms of size, and also how it connects to the hips.
    If you block out the shoulders, arms,and back extensions it might help the overall readability of scale.
    In the mean time, here's some framedumps from the intro video that may help with a few specific parts. Has some good leg, foot and head shots.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/442934/PC_Links/WGREF.zip
  • TylerFluharty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TylerFluharty polycounter lvl 7
    This is looking pretty great! Nice attention to detail on this guy.

Only thing bugging me is how small the top/torso is. Maybe add something else in there, to balance out the weight because you've got these bulky legs that could hold up a full upper body.
  • Lord McMutton
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lord McMutton polycounter lvl 17
    I'm sure that issue will be resolved once the gigantic shoulders are in.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the feedback guys and yeah the shoulders are quite large, the booster rack larger.

White_Glint_28-1.jpg

Took a small break to work on my traditional penmanship so not much progress as of late.

I made cardboard cutouts for the arms as like with the head. The shoulder and arms are in scale with each other thanks to a handy ref. The joints are arkward as hell, so far ive found its a locked ball joint, attached to a rotating 'some fancy name' joint. (a disc that lets it swivel one way) So yeah aha. The scale is looking alot better at any rate. (take in mind the shoulders are missing a larger black part ontop on them, so they'll be alot bulkier)

Also started alot of little floating geo for later. Just small reusable parts like plating ect.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shoulders in.

White_Glint_32.jpg

White_Glint_31.jpg

I think ive got the joint down and good. Its a ball joint on a hinge with a support hinge thingy x__x Ah well at any rate getting it along. Also updated First post with more vids'
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    White_Glint_33.jpg

Getting it slowly done aha. There still blockouts really but its getting there.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    White_Glint_34.jpg

White_Glint_35.jpg

White_Glint_36.jpg

Gonna add some sort of shielding/protection to the back of the elbow joints. Make the look less plain. The Heatsink/primal armour regulator/ Outer arm extension thing, needs some loving too.

Hitting at 65,245 polys. Happy days eh?

Edit; it might be a little late on these tired eyes but are the cylinders coming out the back of the elbow bent?
  • kanga
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    In your profile you said you were being temporarily lazy,.... don't look like it at all. What a crap load of work! How do you produce when you are being active? :)

Great stuff.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aha thanks Kanga, though i have been lazy with this project, not in effort but organizing time to do it. If i was organized, i would have the final render in a month and my first portfolio piece ready. Yet im still toying with it at my leisure, which is not a good habit.

White_Glint_38.jpg
    White_Glint_37.jpg

As for progress, slipped in a hour this mourning to get the head started. I will be organizing myself properly for the animation piece im planning. After purging my asset folder of its crap i'm finding it rather lacking, so after ive planned out everything first on storyboards ill need to create a small city's worth of stuff to use. (most of it modular ofc) Should be jolly good fun.

Hoping to finish the head within the coming week and have the hand drawns for the hand laid out. There quite perticular in that you can never get a good angle of them. Ive got a fairly good idea of how they sit though so trial and error should work.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    On a motivated roll.

Finished the head after long last, maybe a little bit of tweaking on the joint system but it all sits pretty well so happy days.

White_Glint_42.jpg
    White_Glint_39.jpg
    White_Glint_40.jpg
    White_Glint_41.jpg

It ducks in like the original. Watched the intro trailer so many times i know it frame by frame.
  • DietCoke
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DietCoke polycounter lvl 7
    Dude this is awesome! I love the AC mechs, and you are definitely capturing the look. Keep it up! I'm subbing this thread
  • dang87
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dang87 polycounter lvl 12
    Looking good.
    What's with the white material? Kind of makes it hard to see the details on things. Perhaps a gray material? :)
  • n88tr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    is this just a massive doodle or is it going to go somewhere?
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks DietCoke!

@dang87, I've changed every map in environment, light tracer, skylight and material but it still persists at a bright grey. I'm not really versed in rendering, every once in a while ill make a preset and material but its mostly just guess work. If you could throw up a way to darken the material it would be helpful.

@n88tr I'm aiming for portfolio quality. After I've rigged it, i would love to do a short animation with him. Ill probably fall flat on my face when i try but itll be funny and a good learning experience.

White_Glint_44.jpg
    White_Glint_44-2.png

Toying with the hand, combining the three different designs from the intro animation, model and original design sketches. Also Background or no background? Png's chew a little more bandwidth but it gives a clear edge of the model so.
  • Deathwing980
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    my good sir, you have amazingly recreated one of the greatest new generation armored cores out there, though NEXT's are epic compared to their Raven counterparts... you have compelled me to work on a low poly armored core model for an assignment in my college courses ^_^

Please keep up the awesome work, and if you need any references for armored cores may i recommend http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/1011/0/1

It comes with the armored core models (though they are costly) you can still look at the Images and specs of the model (they post them all very high quality images with details if you feel like getting more bang for your buck you can then purchase the model)

example for whiteglint if you have not already done this

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig10/10107064t2.jpg

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig10/10107064z9.jpg

Anyways, please keep up the great work... i am looking forward to looking at your next update :D
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10107064

I've been after a White Glint with VoB kit for quite some time, just the £200-400 price tag was off putting. So right now i could kiss you for putting that up <3

White_Glint_45.jpg
    White_Glint_46.jpg

It looks so dammed awkward in that pose, so do excuse that. Just need the booster rack and the main mesh will be done. Then its onto finer details like wiring, fuel lines ect ect.
  • Deathwing980
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Best thing is you can kiss me further if you want though i would prefer not... xD

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10088517 (the Vanguard Overboost system alone for 30 USD)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10136932 (Aspinas White Glint for 50 USD)

Total Cost 80 USD (From the original cost of paying 120 for the White Glint Vanguard combo)

though i dont know if they have any more stocks of them... Ebay may have them floating around somewhere xD

I do have to agree that the hands do look a bit akward but then again most Armored cores we dont see their hands unless they are being blown up or shot down (Armored Core 2 Intro scene 1 minute 30 seconds in) [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rveg9MxCYw[/ame]

Maybe just test throw up a test shot of its hands being in different poses may prove it to be more effective (since rarely do we see an AC or Next with hands and palms open like that)
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    >3> Thanks! Ill be hunting for kits when i get my uni grant in October. ( Realised i have £300 for the next 6 weeks xD )
    Completely true about the hands. Though right now i'm leaving them rigid for rigging. As they sit even with Hp they'll be easy to rig up. Plus there a pain in the arse to move joint by joint.

Well first stage down eh ?

White_Glint_47.jpg
    White_Glint_48.jpg
    White_Glint_50.jpg
    White_Glint_49.jpg

-___-" Photobucket re-sized my long pics from 1600x 800 -_______________-"""""
    Rightyho then i'll need to highpoly prep along with finer detail mash up. Clocked at 191,360 Tris right now, oh joy of joy's the highpoly will be ridiculous. Lucky to be chuggin 12gb ram.

Also i'll be processing all the videos now for youtube' Get them up before i Hp it up.
  • dang87
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Could be several things:
    Are the lights turned off or deleted?
    Is the scene setup to be light by scene lights or default ones?
    Are you using mental ray materials or just the base ones?
    If you could get a few scrrencaps or your settings I'm sure someone could figure it out. :)
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That i can do,

Im using a single Skylight and here's all the setting's i could think of~
    Also im using standard scanline, if anything is needed give me a shout out'

Untitled-3-8.jpg
  • Lord McMutton
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lord McMutton polycounter lvl 17
    Before you move on, I can see a couple of inconsistencies with the proportions:

I think that the arms are a bit too long. Yours go down to mid-shin, but the model Deathwing posted has its going down to about knee level.

It also looks as though the lower body is too small, and the head too large. The issue with the arms could be resolved by sizing up its legs.

Other than that, it looks pretty awesome!
  • dang87
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah, alright cool.
    I'm no expert at lighting and just recently started getting into it. I'll see what I can deisect from these settings.

Material: it looks to be fine. Specular is just going to be a gray shine which is fine if that's what you want.

Skylight: the way I percieve skylight at the time is kinda like a fill light as it hits everything in the scene. Gray color is fine (lot of gray with the material combo which may not come out that gray in the render.)

Environment and Effects
    : I don't know if that background color is affecting the render with it already rendering a JPG. Never readlly messed with the global lighting and exposure settings too often.

Render Setup: I haven't tinkered with LightTracer that often either, only wehn rendering AO maps for a low poly when I first started a year back but didn't like it too much due to it's washed appearance.

I will link you to this tutorial. They do a pretty fair job at clay render and even have a MentalRay one. Hope that can give you a start and help understand rendering a bit.

Clay render in 3DS MAX

It takes a bit to get it right and a lot of tweaking. Just a lot of experimentating of messing with settings and what not. Hope that helps! :D
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks Dang ;D I messed with all the settings again and got a harsher contrast.
    @Marshall~ I think the head's back angle makes it look to big.
    It fits fine in the torso which i done using a top down view of it.

White_Glint_52.jpg

Rescaled and tweaked the proportions.

Also, bought the full white Glint kit, Cost me £75.
    Going to model and buy UNSUNG next.

Out of curiosity would two mech's in a portfolio be too much?
  • Deathwing980
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well if your planning to offer your services for Agetec/Fromsoftware (whichever it was i forgot) or work for another mecha based company go work for their style of art and themes..

if you want a basic overall portfolio then 2 for it along with several other types of 3d work would be great.

this is coming from when i was talking with a producer from Bioware (Mythic branch for the Warhamer Wrath of the Heroes Department)

he told me if i want to get a job at a specific company go for what they do in their artwork and 3d works to get their attention, but if you want to go to anyone anywhere its good to have a balanced portfolio

IE: if i wanted to go work for Mythic, hes hinting to me to go and hand texture the crap out of everything and make it all close to warhammer fantasy as possible
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Two mecha in one folio isn't too much, so long as they're quality work. I think I have 11 mecha in my folio.. albeit all in the same style and a tad on the old side, but people like them.

There is something to be said for being able to produce multiple assets in a consistent style.

Some things still bug me about this model, but I can't 100% pinpoint them, and I can't be sure its not just the angles you're presenting at vs the angles the models are always shown in in other media.

Loving the detailing of it all.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That's pretty sound advice guys ! I've got two years till after uni so i can build up a half decent portfolio between work. Ill keep it balanced to a point but characters and hard-surface are my two loves, combining them gives you mecha's or influenced armored people.

For some real time referencing, i broke out Ac4A and played as glint to see how it moves. Basically it's never symmetrical. Its always counter-balancing itself. It also sits 'coiled' knees bent, shoulders high, arms dropped. The fingers are always close in a fist aswell. The guns also tilt the entire mech forwards in rest, moreso in flight.

White_Glint_53.jpg

To match that i've repositioned everything, im going to lower the back leg guard again since the raised angle leaves too much out in the open. Re extending the fingers, also making then a little thiner. I'll also be enlarging the head rest area in the torso as the head pushes forward when it goes into flight mode. As you can guess it was very tedious to find details when your fighting a hoard of mech's. But worth every minute. I might add a flare to the bottom of the leg aswell since the profile could do with a little balance.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pictures would help... *still rendering the back shot
    Been pretty busy building a gaming rig for my little bro, took a hell of alot longer since he only had £200 xD. Haggling and alike got me £400's worth of parts (for £200).

White_Glint_57.jpg
    White_Glint_58.jpg
    White_Glint_59.jpg
    * Oh fuck you photo bucket, there contrast was spot on.

Highpoly is pretty much done. Deleted most of the repeated geo' since it looked rather crap. The final count was 16million tris' on a x2 turbo smooth. It wasn't used on all parts since turbo smoothing everything pushed it to 24 million and the detail was the same. Mostly the dammed spheres ;'D

I'm still toying with everything relative proportions but i'm sure ts just the angle's. On some better news i installed the service packs and hotfixes from autodesk and the mirror function is finally working correctly. The left right limbs of the mesh had fucked up normals, edges and x positions all the time but now there all fixed. So happy days.

Last crit bashing ahoy! I'm moving onto the lowpoly soon so anything and everything that catches your eyes shout out. If it needs more detail something looks wrong, missed something, those kinda things!
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuck it Calling the high-poly done and done.

White_Glint_60.jpg
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Low poly is done and i've unwrapped quite a bit of it so far.
    Untitled-7.gif

Sitting at 40k tris, still a little high but it was 400k near the end of its first so i'd say its pretty good.
  • Lazerus Reborn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ressurection time methinks. Been under a ton of work blah blah excuses aside~

Uv-6.jpg

Uv is indeed done and i have prepared all the projection modifiers, now reason for bringing this out.
    How do i do a mass, render to texture, where all pieces are rendered on the same image? Is there some option im missing or overlooked? There's 40 pieces that will carry a baked map. Now when i render each image out separately and overlay them there not matching up to uv placement. (Don't know what the hell is going wrong there since there all uv'd properly) Any rate can anyone help? Here's the current options for the render to texture;

Untitled-2-35.jpg

Is it also possible to render out as a png(or any other image with a alpha channel?

Also any tips on this would be appreciated. Xnormal was being a pain in the arse for some reason so i switched in to max's built in version. I put it down to me messing up somewhere ofc but that goes without saying. Im literally after the AO and normal maps, so yes any help what-so-ever on this would be greatly appreciated.
  • JoshC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mmm... white glint