Home Technical Talk

MAXScriptManager

Replies

• Norman3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Norman3D polycounter lvl 14
    Probably not. I heard the folder structure has changed in 3dsMax 2013 for some reason. ;/
    I'll try to look into it, unfortunatly I haven't much time these days.
  • cptSwing
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cptSwing polycounter lvl 11
    yeah it did, it screws with most mzp files. should be able to unzip and manually install them, i think.
  • Norman3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cptSwing wrote: »
    yeah it did, it screws with most mzp files. should be able to unzip and manually install them, i think.

Better not to do this. Some MZPs have complex installation scripts, such as MaxScriptManager. I haven't had time to even install 3dsMax 2013 :/
    Let's see if I find some time in the following weeks in order to make it compatible.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    hello , i tried to install this on my max 2009 ( with all latest updates and running in administrator ) and it gave me this error :

BlcgsCK.jpg

now evertime it starts max there is a 10 second delay and this message keeps popping up...and it creates a mzp something folder in the user temp folder each time...how can i fix this ?
  • Norman3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hello , i tried to install this on my max 2009 ( with all latest updates and running in administrator ) and it gave me this error :

now evertime it starts max there is a 10 second delay and this message keeps popping up...and it creates a mzp something folder in the user temp folder each time...how can i fix this ?

I think there is some issue with your path structure. I'm afraid I can't help you debug right now. I'd recommend to uninstall it. Can you open MaxScriptManager? Under options you should have an "Uninstall" button.
    Otherwise let me know and I'll guide you through the steps to uninstall it manually.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    i cant even install it, thats the problem, now the thing is it always start to run that at startup wich delays my 3ds max :( how do i remove the "culprit" files manually ? my 3ds max path is at c:\3ds Max 2009 .
  • Norman3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'll send you a pm later today once I get home!