Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

leCop

grand marshal polycounter
Offline / Send Message
pior grand marshal polycounter
Hi there,

So I thought I'd rather stop hijacking the WAYWON since I am near halfway throught that model now. Basically I'd like to have this one done rather quickly, sticking to a daily pace of updates. I see this mostly as an exercise in both hardsurface sculpting and UT3 implementation.
Not much new today, just transferring pics from the other thread mostly. Started on the torso tho. Same thing - quick poly bases + sculpt fun.

It's basically an old idea I had for years, doing some goofy overbulky Cop ... Concept :

pior_copwip_004c.jpg
heads

I want to use UT3s swappable heads and bodyparts on him hence the multiple helmet variants and the asymetric shoulder pads. I built it around the proportions of the Epic base model - but want to make it blukier! Must admit not a huge fan of the stock pose that came with the reference model, it's kinda straight? but once rigged I guess it will be all fine.

Progress pics...
#,
@

And where I am so far.
pior_cop_wip_007.jpg
I really dislike what I have on the boot giro. Since its an important part of the chars graphic design that I want to use througout the model I think I'll end up redoing that in classic modelling.

And thats him compared to the default UT3 guy. $
The default guy is in white, there is not much that of a bulk difference in the end, weird!

Feel free to shred it to pieces!

Replies