Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

New Girl

Replies

• hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    Boobs seem little low. I'd still hit it.

cracking job! Love the reddish over hues on the face, keep 'em for the sake of art I'm beggin' ya!
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hawken: Im glad someone finally has a clue about what i was trying to do with the reds... hehe

New improved boobs!!
    lubarender08.jpg
  • vahl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vahl polycounter lvl 18
    w0000 pointy boobs :::
    great work mate !! smile.gif

I just don't like much the folds around the straps, just need a little more work, other than that, very good stuff !!
  • Asherr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    give her a bra! looks like you're going for realsitic and real women wear bras. tongue.gif
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    I like the last pic, in that angle the head is saweet
    SOmething weird is going on with her hand tho, But ur probably not at that part yet anyway.oh I dunno if its me, but it seem there is some weird bubble on her stomach, lol DONT GIVE HER a Tara reid stomach omfg!

saweet
    b1ll
  • shotgun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    ye head looks nice
    pretty hot smile.gif
    she reminds me of alicia kathbert (or however you spell that)

ye that arm is b0rked,
    good fix on the boobs - but they could still use more work. its like they dont exist except where the bulge is. if they were that flat there wouldnt be such a fat bulge, would it?

its just like if b1ll wasnt such a french-quebecois-canadian he wouldnt sound so lame, would he? wink.gif
  • dom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dom polycounter lvl 18
    Just wanted to pop by and say that I really love what you're doing with her. Her legs are looking a tad bit short at the moment, but that's just personal preference. Great work.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey man thanks, its really just the perspective in that render, heres some wires:

luba19.jpg
  • dom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dom polycounter lvl 18
    Nice wires. Some things I've noticed (just my point of view here) , add more segments to the elbows so that they hold after deforming. Same goes for the butt, more segments at the lower butt cheek, especially so when you have her knees bending extremely, those additional segments will help that area a lot.

The topology for the boots look like they are going to give problems once deformed.
  • Gabester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gabester polycounter lvl 18
    Why do her legs look like a banana? They sort of bend in from out. It's quite distracting. Really the only thing you need is to give her some eyelids to sit on top of her eye. Just slightly so that it doesn't look like she's gawking eyes wide open. You do that and you're set.
  • malcolm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    malcolm polycount sponsor
    Please install a bra on this 3d woman.
  • Crylar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Crylar polycounter lvl 18
    pff, bras are for lamers.
    I can't understand people who spend much much money to edit out nipples in movies and such, it's not that bad, wtf.
    It does look great as it is.
  • Asherr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    it has nothing to do with nipples or anything sexual. it's about the practicallity. let's see A)run around without a bra and have your breasts flopping around with every stride or B)wear a bra and have them stay in place. depending on the sizes of the breasts it can also hurt to have them bounce around like that.

male example: if you were going to run some hurdles would you choose A)free-swinging pair of boxers or B)nice snug pair of briefs? tongue.gif

why would she be dressed for combat but not wear a bra?
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    The original Olympics were held completely naked (must have hurt to hit a hurdle...).
  • Crylar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Crylar polycounter lvl 18
    heh, ok. I guess that makes sense.