Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    strangefate.. yey :P
    how are ye man,
    good to see you post (once a year!)

she's sexy, especially for a bold orc
    structure of the skull.. its kinda weird and cool, pushes an expression

id point out 2 things for you, if you dont mind,
    i think her fingers could be longer on the expanse of the palm. they're kinda short imo

and also her pose would make her tumble forward. her feet are flat againts the ground, and the calf angle suggests that.. but then the legs curve so much outwards, its not very 'anatomically' correct.. tho maybe that's what you were going for

to prevent her from falling over her torso must lean back that much so the head pretty much lines up with the ankle.. im sure you 're aware of that anyways

real sexy overall, i feel ive been staring at her in the wrong places for *way* too long here.. hehe
    c ya!
  • StrangeFate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    StrangeFate polycounter lvl 18
    hey
    The hands are modeled after mine, the length of the fingers are normal. Fingers are quite shorter than the palm. I really think they look short because people are used to see longer fingers in 3d and game models. Same as normal legs look always too short and smaller boobs look unnatural or wrong. I might give a quick go tho, see what happens if i make them longer.
    There's another issue that worries me anyway. When you see models holding a staff (or whatever) you can often see empty space between the fingers which looks horrible. The flesh usually deforms sealing those gaps but it wouldn't work with a 3d model... thickening/resizing the fingers a bit should fix it. Better have them clipping a bit than having the gaps.

You're right about the pose, but it's irrelevant. She'll be posed properly once she's rigged. The legs were modeled after source so they are anatomically correct. I didn't have much decent source back then to look at.

http://www.strangefate.com/webby/stf-female1a-side.jpg
    That's the reference i used back then, there isn't much resemblance left but i never changed the legs. If you take the Orc and imagine one of the legs in a more supportive forward position, it will make the other leg feel normal.
    Having both legs like they're now is sure kinda odd when you look at it, but like said, she's not posed, rigging and posing should fix it.