Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] London Back Alley | Environment Art - Asking For Feedback

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
AlirezaMorgan polycounter lvl 6
Hi guys
I've been part of the polycount community for about 2 years now but until now i wasn't confident enough with my work to post it here
I'm a self taught 3D Environment Artist with around 3_4 years experience with 3D Applications trying to built my portfolio starting with this piece and i think i'm gonna need every ounce of feedback and help i can get from  The community to finish this piece so i'm asking for your help
im working on this piece in my spare time usually after work
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Concept Belongs to The Zombi U Video Game Published By Ubisoft unfortunately i don't know the name of the artist 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Block Mesh I Modeled In UE4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rough Blockout with low poly models ( No Shader Setup )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Of The High Polys of the Game Assets I Created For This Scene ( i could use some advice on sculpting wood )

Replies