Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Bunny girl bust

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
JoseGR polycounter lvl 5
Hi there! After finishing some projects I wanted to sculpt something a bit different in my spare time. Right now I am working on the glove wrinkles.
The idea is to texture her on Substance Painter and to use Marmoset for the render (if by the time the piece is finished I have learnt Unreal I might be using this engine for rendering^^U).  

It would be so cool to hear what you think about it, I will take it into account.

Replies

• Skinner3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skinner3D polycounter lvl 5
    I like the idea. I would like to see a side view. The hair isn't reading well for me, but it might just be because I can't visualize the hair style.
    If you are going to put her hands there I would move the mask slightly away from her face so it looks like she is putting it on or off. Sort of looks like she has a minor headache at the moment :)
  • JoseGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JoseGR polycounter lvl 5
    Thanks! Yes, I'm not actually sure about the hair style yet. In theory it's a topknot and a lock of hair (I think it is called lock of hair^^U).
    I will move the mask away as you said, I liked the idea; and I also thought of turning it a bit.
  • OutlawHue
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OutlawHue polycounter lvl 8
    Off to a good start with the glove material wrinkling. Is this Zbrush? The shoulders seem not as forward as they should be with her arm positioning. I could be off. Do you have reference for the pose?
  • JoseGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JoseGR polycounter lvl 5
    Thanks @OutlawHue! Yes, I'm making the gloves in Zbrush but I'm not happy with the wrinkles. I first tried to make them with Marvelous Designer but it did not go well :(
    This is the ref image I picked for this project. I'm not strictly following the image (I added the necklace, for example) but, looking at it, the shoulders could need some adjusts