Home Career & Education

Question about feedback after job interview.

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
ZangZing polycounter lvl 4
Hey guys.
Recently I applied for a job as junior 3D. I did art test and then I got invited for an interview.
Now it's been a week, and I haven't got any feedback. I know that company don't need to inform me if I didn't pass, but I would love to know.
I put so much work into my last portfolio piece for the last like 4-5 months, I worked on it after my daily work (which is also 3d artist job but for mobiles, so I work 8 hours , and after that I go home and work on my own portfolio pieces). I travelled across (I'm from Europe, so it's not like in US but still, long journey ;)) the country for that interview, and I also spend some money on tickets etc. 
It's so stressful to sit and wait for any kind of response (and I don't even know if I should wait anymore).
There were a few days "under the weather" but thanks to my family, girlfriend and friends it was a lot easier.
Now I'm in "pre production" phase of my next portfolio piece (I've got a few ideas) but my confidence is somehow shaken.

It was a long follow up, but my question is: should I bother them and ask about feedback or just forget about it and move on?

Replies