Been a long time since I've made a post on polycount, but I'm back! This began as a small project over 2 years ago, when I made a short prototype game that included a few unfinished environment assets. Using the mouse, players would pivot the camera around a fixed point in the scene, searching the environment for items to enter the house. The original footage can be found here: https://vimeo.com/244591651
Work and other obligations caused it to sit unfinished for years, which always bummed me out because I personally loved the project so much! So, over the past few months, I worked a few hours each night to completely re-model and re-paint the entire scene. I'll upload a gameplay video of the new scene soon, but I wanted to get these screens and breakdowns out as soon as I possibly could.