Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot 2017 Art Contest] Dr. Mundo Visual Upgrade

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
DavideScalia triangle
EDIT: the illustration so far---- i feel like my computer is about to burn with every stroke 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there! been waiting for this contest to be back for a long time, i was itching to partecipate!

so i thought it would be a cool idea to revisit a champion design along with the illustration. Mundo was my choice, since i think his current design is poor compared to the aesthetic of the game and could use an upgrade. 

Zaun is basically a dark-ish steampunk city: my references are going to be victorian clothes and Jekyll/Hyde  related. Here are a few ones:

and here is my very first sketch of the design. Let me know what you think about it, it's not yet set in stone and super open to suggestions! will update accordingly :)

Replies