Riot Creative Contest 2017 - QA

admin
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
cheeseplus admin
Hello! If you are participating in the Riot Creative Contest and have some questions in regards to the contest, please ask them here.

As a reminder, the important dates for this contest are:
  • Contest starts November 6th, 2017
  • The deadline for entries is January 31st, 2018 @ 23:59 PST (GMT -7)
  • Winners will be announced March 1st, 2018

Replies

• slanky
    Offline / Send Message
    slanky vertex
    I accidentally submitted my narrative as a Word doc and not a PDF... I was so worried about everything else being in order that my mind just dismissed the fact that I needed to change it to a PDF. I was wondering if this would end up being a deal breaker for the judges? If so, is there any way I can resubmit? If not, I've just posted my final submission as a PDF on my WIP thread for my story Fear Machine.  Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
  • Byakko
    Offline / Send Message
    Byakko null
    Hello, I submitted my entry without realising a Polycount account and WIP thread was needed. This was my first contest and is for the Narrative contest.

Because I was sent the link to the the Narrative forum directly, and the contest forum, I didn’t see these two requirements listed in the stickies.

The submission form also didn’t ask for my Polycount username, so I didn’t realise it was needed either.

Now I don’t know what to do. Should I create the WIP thread after the fact?
  • LurAsuna
    Offline / Send Message
    LurAsuna vertex
    Hello! What is the last day until we can upload content in our thread?
  • Svartberg
    Offline / Send Message
    Svartberg greentooth
    Hey guys! I've got a question regarding the prizes. Official rules state that prizes are non transferable. But, say, hypothetically, would it possible for a winning entrant to relinquish his claim to the prize and instead have Riot Games make a donation of equal monetary value to a charity organization of this hypothetical winner's choosing? I know this is probably a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.