Home Technical Talk

Having some trouble baking my normal maps from hi to lo poly in Blender. Any advice?

Trying to bake my first hi poly to lo poly sculpt normal maps and things are coming out wonky. 

I made the low poly mesh by remeshing it in Instant Remesh, and then decimating it further using a Decimate Mod in Blender. It's not pretty topology but it was a fast way to do things and I've seen similar things done online etc, and I just plan on using this as a static character sculpt. This is my first sculpt and I just wanted to demonstrate a proof of concept. 

But the normal maps are coming out looking weird once I apply them to the Lo Poly model. 

Here's some pictures:

Also I have a thread on Blender Artists I started asking for help that also includes a blend file for download. 

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?435940-Baking-normal-maps-for-the-first-time-and-things-are-looking-funky-on-the-lo-poly-out

I am not very familar with other programs, and would prefer to stick with Blender, but if there are other ways to do this in other programs or anyone knows what's wrong with my normal maps I'd be much obliged.