Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Dragon Animation (In working progress)

BenEdwards94
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
BenEdwards94 polycounter lvl 2
*BEST TO VIEW IN FULLSCREEN*

Feedback is appreciated. Still some noticeable errors, like the tail going through the floor (will be able to fix that after I post this). Trying to make this look as solid as I can so I will be checking back here every so often to see what you guys think.

Many thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9yGW6iNpA&feature=youtu.be

Replies

• AGoodFella
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AGoodFella polycounter lvl 5
     I can barely see what's going on. Get the cam closer. You have a lot of black dead space above and below.
  • Arturow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arturow polycounter
    yeah try to post it with another color on the background , the background and the dragon are the same gray D: or turn his textures and yeah , what AGoodFella said would help alot. And try to use https://syncsketch.com/ for a better feedback on the exact frames :)

• BenEdwards94
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oops. My bad haha I'll change it now
  • BenEdwards94
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
     I can barely see what's going on. Get the cam closer. You have a lot of black dead space above and below.
    Maya thinks the scene behind the dragon's on the default Lambert material when it's on another Lambert Material? Like, I've tried another file of another animation and it works fine. What the hell?
  • AGoodFella
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AGoodFella polycounter lvl 5
    Maya thinks the scene behind the dragon's on the default Lambert material when it's on another Lambert Material? Like, I've tried another file of another animation and it works fine. What the hell?
    I'm not sure what you're saying but if the dragon is using a default Lambert, just rename the texture and change it to what you want, Or you can get rid of the scene and use Alt+B to cycle through different coloured backgrounds.
  • BenEdwards94
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not sure what you're saying but if the dragon is using a default Lambert, just rename the texture and change it to what you want, Or you can get rid of the scene and use Alt+B to cycle through different coloured backgrounds.
    Hard to explain haha. I'll just change the background colour.
  • BenEdwards94
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey. I updated the video. See what you think. Should be able to see it a bit better now.