Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hitman suitcase + Beretta.45

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Dragonar polycounter lvl 10
Hi everyone !
I just finished a new piece for my portfolio and I would like to share with you and get your advices.

It's a "hitman suitcase" with a "Beretta.45" , I put some " " because it's not from the game "Hitman" and it's not exactly  a Beretta.45 it's more I took the insipiration of this gun.

I'm pretty happy about the final result of the gun and the suitcase. The only things I'm not super fan is the mini scene I created. I don't like the table and the composition, maybe I'm gonna delete it. but if you have any idea to improve it or change don't hesitate to tell me !

Enjoy !

Another version of the suitcase

And the scene that I don't really like :(

Another version

Replies

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dragonar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @TeriyakiStyle: Thanks for your advice dude ! I agree with you , I put some love on the gun and the suitcase but not really on the table and the folder ( I did it in 10min) and I think we can feel that. The things is at the beginning my first idea was to create only the gun and then when I saw the gun I thought about the suitcase and then the scene with the table. But the idea of the passport and money is really nice ! I think I'm gonna rework the scene on that direction.
  • Dragonar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi polycounters !

Here an update of my scene , I'm more happy about this scene composition ! I hesitate to add the gun out of the suitcase and maybe on the middle of the scene....I don't know...

So I'm looking for advice  :) don't hesitate to tell me what do you think !

enjoy :smiley: