Home Artists Looking For Work

Experienced 3D Artist looking for a job (Germany)

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Dethling polycounter lvl 11
Hi there recruitment teams,

I started doing 3D Art seven years ago as a hobby, but soon it becomes clear to me that I want to do this for a living and, as a passionate gamer, I want to use my skills at the games industry.

Knowing this I focused on improving my skills and add different workflows and styles, always with a keen eye on the usage at games and other real-time environments.

After this I spent almost all of my free time learning new techniques, adding them to my skillset and develop my own art style.
My style is heavily influenced by the games I like to play which includes almost all Blizzard Games, as well as Games like X-Com, Civilization, the Fallout series but also shooter like Borderlands or Call of Duty.

Over the time I added multiple techniques to my portfolio including hand-painted and realistic texturing, PBR, High-Poly and Low-Poly modelling as well as basic knowledge in sculpting software like zBrush.

Because I want to get into the game industry I also looked to related areas like game and level design. This knowledge allows me to improve my models even further and optimize them for the use in next-gen engines and games.

My first professional work was the creation of a low-poly model of the A-10 for the PC game Command & Conquer Renegade X.

My next professional work was the creation of several weapons and props for the discontinued fan project Command & Conquer Genesis. At this project I was also able to bring in my teamwork skills I developed while working for Blizzard Entertainment and get some experience at project management and the related tools (e.g. confluence).

If you think that I'm a perfect match for your company, don't hesitate to contact me.

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artist/dethling
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frerkguentzler/

Greetings
Frerk

Replies