More pics on art station https://www.artstation.com/artwork/re4dO

Thanks for looking :)

=

Replies

• pmiller001
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pmiller001 greentooth
    Cool! this reminds me of something from Styx: master of shadows. 
  • jaysonmtl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jaysonmtl polycounter lvl 10
    Hey thanks! Yea Styx was a reference ;)
  • theStoff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    theStoff greentooth
    Looks good @jaysonmtl . I do feel though that the details are a little muddy. Your broad shapes look nice but there aren't many hard edges around. Besides that I'd say work on you lighting and presentation a bit. Right now the lighting seems to be mostly ambiance which is washing a way a lot of the form.
  • kaiceps
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kaiceps polycounter lvl 4
    nice work. I think you need a bit more definition on the tricept/bricep and the brachioradialis area. His delts is more refined so would make sense to work on the arms a bit more. 
  • jaysonmtl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jaysonmtl polycounter lvl 10
    @theStoff Hey thanks for the crits, maybe I should go for a more harsh lighting setup to try and pop some more details out. The pics do look a bit muddy I agree, when I look at him in Marmoset he looks nice and sharp tho so maybe I should render at a different resolution or apply a sharpen filter. These are rendered out at max settings.

@kaiceps Thanks Kaiceps, youre right his deltoids are pretty buff compared to his biceps and brachioradialis area, I wanted a skinny look with a bit of defenition so im thinking maybe I should just tone down his delts to match with the rest. thanks for the crits