Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Tutorial] - Ultimate Hardsurface Tutorial - Turretgun

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
IxenonI interpolator
Dear polycounters,

I`ve just released my latest tutorial and my biggest personal project so far - The Ultimate Hardsurface Tutorial for the Turretgun. I`ve been working on this for a LONG time - more then 9 months of my spare time and am so stoked that it is finally ready to be released! :)

This tutorial covers the entire creation process of this high quality, PBR game asset from the block out to the final mesh in over 40 hours of video. All of the important steps and most of the video is commented on, nothing is left out. In addition to modeling in 3dsmax you will learn how to use Modo`s meshfusion in combination with Zbrush to quickly create hardsurface shapes as well how to use keyshot to create state of the art renderings of the final highpoly mesh.

You can get it on gumroad or cubebrush. Use coupon code *Code: HS30OFF* to get 30% off for a limited time for the launch of the tutorial.

There are more images as well as a marmoset viewer file on my artstation

If you are interested, please check out the trailer for the tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-4npIZlGPA

Final game asset: Turretgun LowpolyTurretgun LowpolyTurretgun LowpolyTurretgun Lowpoly

Final high poly asset:Turretgun highpolyTurretgun highpoly

For those of you who are interested but are not sure whether they like my teaching style I`d like to encourage you to try my free hardsurface tutorials on gumroad.

You can check out more renders, a marmoset viewer file as well as the trailer on my artstation.
For more renders of the highpoly asset, go here.

Again, it`s available on gumroad or cubebrush and you can use coupon code *Code: 30%OFF* to get 30% off for a limited time for the launch of the tutorial. For any questions or feedback, you can contact me on my facebook page.

Thanks for checking this out and happy modeling!
Simon

Replies