Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | Retro Metro

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Xilick triangle
As for my first competition skin I decided to go for PP-Bizon inspired by the post apocalyptic scifi comic books from given decades (70s-80s). 

I tried to be original - I saw everyone was going with neons, bright colors - So I decided to make something myself - something that would differ.

The following skin's name will be Retro Metro. I think it sounds good (and hey, it rhymes!:D) and also describes the skin pretty much perfectly because the skin is made in an old metro train theme.

Had to reupload few first pictures in the thread, thats the reason why few first photos are uploaded nearly at the same time. Otherwise its live WIP as you can see on next pictures.

The skin is subtle and I tried to "stay at ground" because the rarity has to be mil-spec (blue rarity).

Screenshots from my work progress will be added as I continue. The skin could be finished in one week and then I plan on making more color variations - and after that probably more skins for more guns.

edit: Skin is now finished! Thanks to everyone who found his time to check my skin out
 Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682360803

I am open to suggestions, critism, ideas and everything related to the skin! Thanks in advance!

*CHECK MY OTHER WORKSHOP SUBMISSIONS*

Replies