Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

We need help to bring a concept art to is 3D life!

vertex
Offline / Send Message
SimonKhan vertex

Hello everyone, me and a couple of people have been working on a game for a while. We are a state where the code is getting good, the concepts and mechanics are also doing great, but we have a huge lack in 3D models and animation. The biggest one is with the characters. We have that sweet concept art, but no one to work with it :/

So this is why I came here! We need this beauty build!

Requirement :

Tools: Pref for blender, but no problems whit maia or 3D Max. 
Poly: Somewhere between 3000 and 5000 but always negotiable. We hope to put more details in the texture.
Texture: Pref for handpainted texture. No need for huges details, but clean. 
Rigging and animation: The characters need a few basic animations just to be able to showcase. Stuff like: looping walking, looping running, punch, get hit, enrage, die.

Details: We hope to be able to apply multiple skins on eachcharacter, meaning some part should be removable andchangeable, like the armor and maybe the hair. But just one texture would be enough for the moment.

Project details: The game is a tactical MMORPG, in an open 2.5D, set in a near future whit space wizards and weird but awesome stuff. For more info you can go check your forum thread at:http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/t/project-rift-in-the-prophecy-tactical-mmorpg/32134

Expectation: As this is an amateur project, we don't ask too much.Though due to some recent problems with some members I now demand more frequent feedback. We also have some qualitystandards, but that doesn't mean you need to be a pro: that mean you need to be ready to rework the asset, but if you love what you are doing I have no doubt you are fit for that task!

Contacts: If you want to sign in, you can contact me at JavaKhanStudio@Gmail.com. For questions, you can contact medirectly here. 

Replies

• Vreler
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey the job still op for grabs ??
  • SimonKhan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SimonKhan vertex
    Hello everyone, sorry for the wait, but yes, the job is technicallytaken, I will wait for the first results to see if anything change for that point. But we still need help on the city building for both its concept and asset production if you want to join in the project! 

I'll post the results and updates here and on the JMonkey forum if you want to follow your progression.