Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Monthly Noob Challenge - New Organizer Needed

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Wulf polycounter lvl 7
EDIT: Anyone who is seriously interested in taking over running the Monthly Noob Challenge, please PM wulf.
          A PSD with the current challenge graphics can be provided if interested.

Hello everyone,

I am announcing my leave from hosting the Monthly Noob Challenge each month. It's a very good chance that most of you don't know who I am but I share these thoughts with everyone all the same. I do appreciate everyone who found motivation and inspiration in these challenges and participated each month. I don't hope this to be an end of the MNC, and I hope that the community can find a way to pass on the challenge, but it will have to be done on the community's own accord.

It has truly been an honor to be able to share this experience with you guys. After being passed the leadership from a friend and mentor that I look up to, Alex Senechal, I feel that I've done all that I can do within my time providing a place for motivation, and creativity for the wonderful artists on this site.

I do hope the best of luck to all of you with whatever you decide to do with your artistic careers.

Happy Holidays :]

Replies