Home General Discussion

Gam3rCon - Breaking into the Industry as an Artist - San Diego durring Comic Con

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
Autocon polycounter lvl 15
So Gam3rCon is going on this week down in San Diego during the same time as Comic Con and I just found out that I will officially be a panel speaker for one of the Gam3rCon panels "Breaking into the Games Industry as an Artist"

Super excited as I have never been on a panel and I hope that I can pass on any info that might help aspiring artists break there way into the industry.

It will be 4 other very talented artists and myself from company's such as Respawn, Insomniac and Naughty Dog. I more than likely will be the one saying "Ummmm" between every sentence I speak haha

July 27th, Sunday from 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM in the Fourth Floor Forum Theater. So its a perfect time to go for anyone down for Comic Con as by then I'm sure you will have had your fill of the Con so swing by if you can :) Its an hour long panel but I am down to stay after if anyone wants to chat more.

http://www.gam3rcon.com/schedule.html

Replies

• skylebones
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skylebones polycounter lvl 10
    Dude that is awesome and I wish I could make it except I'm on the other side of the country. I really enjoy being on panels and volunteer any chance I get. Good luck and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Hopefully it will be recording and can watch it somehow later.