Home Technical Talk

Alles Im Fluss - 3ds Max Modelling plugin - released

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
CrazyButcher polycounter lvl 18
Hello fellow polycounters,
For the start of the new year I am happy to announce that "Alles Im Fluss" (everything flows), a 3dsmax plugin to aid poly modelling is available.

Alles Im Fluss provides the ability to quickly and easily draw polygon strips, connections or extrusions, and cap holes while maintaining clean, mostly quad-based topology.

One single tool provides you with all functionality depending on the sub-object type you are in, or keyboard modifiers used.

UPDATE 1:
New feature version release 1.11

UPDATE 2:
active development ceased, however free license key is available  

brushconfig2png

The tool provides you with control to refine the surface flow of connections or caps and replay drawn paths on other geometry.

keyfeatures2png

Head over to http://www.allesimfluss.biz/ and grab a copy for evaluation (fully featured)!

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions. Please keep in mind this project is being developed in my spare time and my job as graphics technology engineer also involves travelling. Hence I may not be quick to respond, but I do intend on improving Alles Im Fluss with further updates.

Special thanks to Pior Oberson for his testing and feedback which resulted in improved grid cap interpolation and Joe “EarthQuake” Wilson and Enrico “SyncViewS” Gullotti for their support.

Version 1.11 new features

keyfeaturesv111png

Replies