Home General Discussion

I finally know what I want to become!

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
nufftalon polycounter lvl 11
I want to become a successful environment and prop artist. I have seen some crazy work on polycount that just blows my mind. I can't thank the community enough for being such an inspiration. I am studying everything I need to know and doing projects. I love udk and I use 3ds max and zbrush mostly. I am super excited to solve this headache for a longtime I thought I wanted to be a character artist but I have alot more fun creating emblems or making columns. I will still make characters for fun and study anatomy because I enjoy it and feel its important to know alot to make yourself a viable asset to a company. I am currently working on a grandfather clock and its the first time I tried to make a prop. I am uber excited with the results. I have had alot of unfinished wips and haven't textured or uved much but I am about to change all that in a big way. I love the peeps on the poly hangout as well they are all super helpful. I hope to help others as much as I can as well. I wish everyone a productive day on polycount and keep working hard I know I am.

Replies