Wacom Cintiq 13HD

Replies

• mnolocon
  • Neox
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    Blaizer wrote: »
    There's no point, it's a nonsense using a cintiq as a intuos... that's a huge waste of money guys.

totally agree, i wouldn't get another mini cintiq its just too small to serioudly work with it, i just din't want to buy me a new cintiq as long as it works - but its defintely a big waste of money
  • Snacuum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snacuum polycounter lvl 9
    If you use a Cintiq as an Intuos 100% of the time it would be a waste of money.

Why? I was looking to upgrade my Intuos 2 and a Cintiq wouldn't do?
  • Neox
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    because it costs more for a screen you don't use?
  • Snacuum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snacuum polycounter lvl 9
    Neox wrote: »
    because it costs more for a screen you don't use?

Huh? Wouldn't I be using the better hand-to-eye Cintiq screen as a replacement for my Intuos? *Edit* showing my amateur card
  • WarrenM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snacuum

They're talking about using a Cintiq as an Intuous replacement. If you're actually going to be using the Cintiq AS a Cintiq, then it would be worth it for sure. IMO, anyway.
  • McGreed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McGreed polycounter lvl 15
    Resurrection: Successfull
    Inputting new data: Start ...

So, I'm looking at the Cintiq 13HD and found this thread about it, and I was wondering if anyone ever compared that one to the Cintiq Companion? The price for the Companion is much higher, however it would be more standalone, but is it really worth the money?
    I personally would like to get the Cintiq 13HD because it more mobile, however I don't have a labtop, and since it still relies on being connected to a computer, it wouldn't be that great buy.
    Dataday, since it's been awhile since this thread started and you bought the tablet, how has your experience been? Have you replaced it since then?