Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Coffee Outlaws (My new web comic)

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
website launched www.coffeeoutlaws.com @coffeeoutlaws

last weekend i decided to make a webcomic, i'm calling it Coffee Outlaws, name has little or nothing to do with the strip at this point, and i'm totally cool with that

here they are from first one i've done to the most recent with a little bit of a break down
S%26J_1.jpg
this was a idea i had while riding to lunch with Justin listening to a news report about a nuclear disaster somewhere. Its kind of what spurred me to start a strip. At this point i was using my personal cintiq at work so i did my sketches on pen an paper, took a pic with my phone. and went into work on the weekend and banged this out.. took about 8 hours.

S%26J_2.jpg
this was done on that same weekend also. it was a task, so many chatacters in the strip and also theres questions about the clarity of the joke, some ppl dont get it, some do.

C_O_3.jpg
for this strip i switched over doing my line work with Manga studio debut,, which i LOVE. also went for a simpler color style. changed to doing hand drawn frames and baloons. Spent a bit more time on details in line work. I'm pretty happy with this strip over all

Well thats it for now, i'll update this thread with new strips as i do them.

my plan is to get a back log of 5 then launch a acutal public site.

Replies