Home General Discussion

Ghost Recon Online F2P

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Stinger88 polycounter
Anyone else playing this? I have to say I'm not a fan of the F2P model but this game is pretty awesome so far. I'm only about lvl6 with each character but i'm kicking ass and I don't feel I need to spend any real money at all. The match making seems pretty good so far, teams tend to be fairly well balanced compared to other games that end up with stacked teams.

fav tactics atm: Assault class and shotgun (shotguns in this game RAWK!) and the heat ray thing. Playing "lone wolf". Use heat ray to get past enemy lines at weak points and then keep moving around behind enemy lines picking off people rushing to the frontline. These tactics would usually suit a recon class but they cant use shotguns. Getting some pretty big kill streaks playing like this, record so far is about 15.

anyhoo. would like to hear from anyone who is higher level. How well balanced is it up there and have you felt that you need to spend money to keep up?

also, share your fav tactics.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOPuSe6ejZ4"]? WTF Is... - Ghost Recon Online ? - YouTube[/ame]

Replies