Home General Discussion

Warhammer 40k Space Hulk game announced.

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
JO420 polycounter lvl 18
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=6300032-gws

So wanna pass along some news as well as shamelessly promote the current project I'm working on. A Warhammer 40k title based on the popular board game Space Hulk.

Storm bolters, power fists, bulky suits of Terminator armour and a claustrophobic corridor full of Genestealers. Space Hulk is one of our classic games that's attracted a cult following over the years and many an evening has been spent by hobbyists pounding up and down cramped passageways blasting Genestealers into bloody chunks. Well there's good news on the horizon because computer games developer Full Control have started work on a new Space Hulk computer game.

You take command of a strike force of Blood Angels Terminators as they make their way through the close confines of the Space Hulk - Sin of Damnation. It's a turn-based game that emulates the look and feel of the board game, but with full 3D animation. Genestealers lurk menacingly while the Terminators use their action points, bolter rounds tear down corridors in overwatch cut-scenes and whole sections of corridor are set alight as the heavy flamer hoses them down. There's a lot of exciting features to this game, which will be coming out next year on PC, Mac and iOS. I'll be sure to post teaser pictures on White Dwarf Daily when I get them. Until then, make sure you check out the Space Hulk website to find out more about it. Now, seeing as Terminators and Genestealers are very much the theme for today, here are a few pictures of them that you've sent in.

Replies