Home General Discussion

A Small Request

resistance21
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
resistance21 polycounter lvl 9
Hey all,
I'm doing a games development course down here is Australia and for the first half of the year we have to make a design document for a game that we want to make for the second half of the year.

One section of the design document is Market research, so i had to come up with a short survey to get basic research on what people like about games.

So if you have the time id really be thankful if you could do the survey.

The link is :

http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=9856

If you do the survey could give the thread a bump so other people can see it without it getting lost on the board.

Thank you for your time.

Replies

• nkoste
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nkoste polycounter lvl 18
    bump, I think some of your required fields should have multiple options like game type. My answer is inaccurate cause I don't have one game type I prefer over all other types.
  • Yozora
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yozora polycounter lvl 11
    I think this is quite a pointless survey especially considering the numbers of responses you'll be able to get and within such a game-art oriented community, but I did it anyway because I was bored and it was short.

But I guess it helps for academic reasons, I remember having to do a pointless survey for more marks as well :p
  • resistance21
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    resistance21 polycounter lvl 9
    Hey,
    Thanks for the responses.

nkoste:
    Yeah i understand what you mean but the site I'm using to host this is on a trial account and i think when i checked, i wasn't able to do that type of setup if i remember correctly.

yozora:
    I'm posting this on others forums as well, and like you said it for a uni project thing so I'm not taking it to seriously.
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hobodactyl polycounter lvl 18
    I just took it; I figure it's like you're saying, it's for university, not like real market research, so you just need some participants. Not like real market research is any deeper anyway :P Good luck!