Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Death_Wife

Replies

• Richard Kain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
    Hmmmm...I would like to see soe of the techical aspects of this model. (wireframe, flatshaded, etc...) The polycount seems quite reasonable for the amount of detail in the silouhette. And I have to say, you've really done a great job of translating your 2D concept into 3D. It looks like an accurate and faithful 3D model of your 2D concept. Done and done.

Also, how are you handling the facial expression? Is that modeled, or are you using a texture overlay?
  • konstruct
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    konstruct polycounter lvl 18
    lol aweosome, I really like what you have going on with the skin- though she needs to be barefoot- with dish washing gloves, and a vacuum weapon- *zing
  • OBlastradiusO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OBlastradiusO polycounter lvl 11
    konstruct wrote: »
    lol aweosome, I really like what you have going on with the skin- though she needs to be barefoot- with dish washing gloves, and a vacuum weapon- *zing

LOL and pregnant too! Ain't I the male chauvinist pig! Very good model. Although I'm not sure about the texture on the sword it blends two much with her uniform. Almost as if both are the same color.
  • odium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    odium polycounter lvl 18
    I like it, but I can't say I'm a fan of that blade? The concept is a lot better than the final design.
  • WeaZe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i like the clothes, but not the hair...maybe the lines need to be more fine.
  • whats_true
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    whats_true polycounter lvl 15
    I'm not a fan of the rediculiously-huge-swordbladethingy.

That's just taste though. I like the character, but the mouth is hard to read as well as the nose.
  • Bobbeh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bobbeh polycounter lvl 10
    First things first, what is up with the blade on that sword? Looks like the bugs from The Day The Earth Stood Still got ahold of it. Also the handle seems too wide for her to hold onto were she to actually swing it.

2. I think thats supposed to be shading under her boobs, but it looks more like her shirt is wet.

3. the seam for the folds on the inside of her pants is a big blur, the folds just stop.

4.the folds near the bottom of her shirt/dress look like someone purposely made folds in the dress then ironed them flat. Does that make sense?

5. Also I don't like how the buttons turn into ovals at the bottom.

I like the overall style though, and everything i mentioned isn't that big of a deal. I don't do characters anyway so you probably shouldn't listen to me. o.0
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    I dig the style a lot. Not sure about the bleach knife, but the character has a lot of, well, character :P