Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

This post may be killed, but I have no regrets.

morrowindsky81993
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
morrowindsky81993 polycounter lvl 17
I'm sure by now, you are tired of me "trolling" around these forums. I have caused a lot of trouble here, and I am here to make up for my immaturity . Out of all my pathetic attempts at creating something "worthy," I learned that I don't have what it takes to be anything of use for 3D Modeling or graphic arts. However, I believe I may have found my niche, and it has shocked me as to what it is: creating scripts for Machinima videos. The script I have in mind is not a random collection of poorly constructed shorts, nor is it another AMV. I must admit, I have grown weary of them and I wish to venture into something new. However, the tools that will be required may not fit (at least at a basic level). It will require custom models and animation, as well as voice acting. All of this would be created using Source, which I am sure many of you are familiar with, or at least to a small degree. The idea is as follows, and should be considered non-canonical to the Half-Life series, seeing as there is much of the series left to be made.

About 20 years after the Combine reign had been toppled, society as we once knew it had returned to normality, or at least the majority of it. Although the economy, government, and other basics of civilization had been restored, much of the previous luxuries (music, sports, theatre, etc.) and the more seedier elements (organized crime, smuggling, etc.) have yet to be reintroduced. However, an interesting venture of archeology have revealed some relics lost with time, such as simple items like compact discs, DVDs, and once-illegal substances. More digging revealed more damaged, yet reasonable artifacts of the 20th and 21st century. These artifacts were cleaned, repaired, and tested, and were actually able to be used. However, they could not be mass produced. Luckily, some of the artifacts were containers holding compact discs with possible lesson CDs, so they repaired them the best they could. The team of archaeologists presented these to the local government that controlled City 17 and the surrounding areas. After some time reviewing them, they decided that these were key to restoring society as it once was. Unfortunately, the narcotics were "lost" during the transport, so they had no idea as to how they could contain them so they could not be used. Almost a year later, the repaired instruments were being set up on a large stage in the plaza of C17. Bystanders gathered as they looked at the Combine screen and lights (which were in many colors.) Drums were being set up, when one elderly man's eyes brightened. "After fifty-nine years, I never thought I'd see this again in my life..." A smile came upon his face as a man walked onto the stage, picked up the microphone, and said, "To everyone here, this will be a spectacle to behold. This is no major announcement, no political discussion, but instead an art that was forgotten for too long. Ladies and gentlemen, may I reintroduce you to lyric, tune, and beat long lost. Please applaud the three men who trained for months to bring music back to the people!" Realizing the magnitude of this event, the entire crowd burst into applause as the lights focused on the keyboard player, as he played the opening to Karn Evil 9 1st Impression, then as the lights spread across the stage to reveal the singer and the drummer. The lyrics began...

Cold and misty morning, I heard a warning borne in the air...
About an age of power where no one had an hour to spare.
Where the seeds have withered, silent children shivered in the cold;
Now their faces captured in the lenses of the jackals for gold.
I'll be there.
I'll be there.
I will be there.

The song continued, as the crowd gazed in awe at the majesty of their skill. They truly wanted to revive the arts, and they are showing their devotion through a song of old. As the song continues, the screen fades, and the movie ends, awaiting a sequel.

Well, it's not very much. I await your... harsh criticism. The series would be known as "Back to the People," for obvious reasons.

Replies

• Nilium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nilium polycounter lvl 18
    Wall of fucking text, man.

You've pretty much presented a story in the worst possible way you could, so I'm not going to read it. I like my eyesight, and your clever plan to destroy it will not work on me. Split it into multiple paragraphs. Do so intelligently, just adding line breaks in the middle will not work.

In addition to that, you really just need to learn the basics of writing fiction as well as scripts (scripts are not just stories). You don't seem to know what a script really is, so I suggest reading up on that. Put short, this is not a script.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    1.) This is more a general statement to people on forums, but stop apologizing. If you're sorry, you'll show it. We don't know you enough to give a shit that you're 'sorry' for this or for that.

2.) You've been here enough to know where this should have gone. So, thread moved to P&P

3.) I'm not reading that. If you want to present a story I'd work on your formatting skills. 1 giant wall of white isn't anything worth our effort to dive in to.

4.) We're a game art forum, this isn't game art. I doubt you'll get any decent criticism related to your story.
  • morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Technically, this isn't exactly a script, but I understand what you mean by the "Wall of text." If I have time tomorrow, I'll try and fix it. This is the general idea behind the story. The script comes after the preliminary brainstorming.
  • Asmuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asmuel polycounter lvl 17
    I learned that I don't have what it takes to be anything of use for 3D Modeling or graphic arts.

It takes time. And I don't think I have seen you pimp an actual piece of work. A workshop or course might help you if you struggle with the basics, or you might want to look at training dvd's.
  • Tumerboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tumerboy polycounter lvl 17
    I'm sorry Adam.
  • BrodyB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Not a bad start, but there are a lot of edge loops in there you can take out and the proportions are a bit off.
  • Rob Galanakis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Did a quick paintover:

tcopyil6.jpg
  • System
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    System admin
    Yeah lots of text, I scanned though it but it didn't seem very interesting. Needs more punch, more diversity and definately a storyline that has been calculated upon an initial visual concept. This is my saying but anyway.. "If you can't visualise it, don't make it."
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    adamBrome wrote: »
    4.) We're a game art forum, this isn't game art. I doubt you'll get any decent criticism related to your story.

Err... would like to point out that art is a broad term, and includes literature. Writing for games could technically be considered game art. ;) (Yea, yea, I'm being an asshole and spliting hairs with semantics) :)

But yea, haven't read the story thing yet, will when I get a chance. :)
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Tulkamir wrote: »
    Err... would like to point out that art is a broad term, and includes literature. Writing for games could technically be considered game art. ;) (Yea, yea, I'm being an asshole and spliting hairs with semantics) :)

I don't think so, Tulk. Adam made up quite an elaborate story for his challenge piece which in all honesty, doesn't make the piece any more interesting. His model kicks ass - I don't care about it's backstory :)
  • GOBEE
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GOBEE polycounter lvl 10
    BrodyB wrote: »
    Not a bad start, but there are a lot of edge loops in there you can take out and the proportions are a bit off.

I agree. Way too many edge loops bro. Way too many.
  • pliang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pliang polycounter lvl 17
    The text needs to be bumped up a bit....after you flesh it out further...put it in a PDF or something more tangible...
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    Tulkamir wrote: »

But yea, haven't read the story thing yet, will when I get a chance. :)

dude, it took all of 15 seconds to read. Longer than it took for you to type your post. And no, literature is not game art.

HOWEVER. I will be useful. Your story while containing a few interesting ideas, does not contain an interesting enough plot to stand on its own as a short film, which frankly, is what you're making regardless of whether you use a game engine or not.

Since we have now come to the conclusion that you are making a short film, you must now come to terms with the fact that the only way to make succesful short films like other people is that you must become a director and learn the secrets of cinematography, pacing, and story telling.

basically...

YOU MUST BECOME... A STORYBOARD ARTIST!!!!!

Undoubtedly once you realize that coming up with good camera angles and composition is hard, and that drawing them is often harder, and that coming up with a coherent interesting well paced story is even harder still, you will give up just like you gave up on game art.

quitter.

i apologize for i am drunk and mean.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    lol yes, literature isn't game art. neither is writing at all, for that matter, or decent cinematography or character depth, or reasonable context or anything other than big muscles and massive weapons. and big cocks.

massive. cocks.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    rules of p&p always used to list works of literature as one of the acceptable things to pimp, don't remember anyone saying otherwise

that said, your concept is twee unoriginal wank. Humans rediscover their lost society through prog rock ... fucking hell, i think even Rick Wakeman would have been embarrassed to put a production like that on back in the 70s (maybe). Unfortunately Ben Elton and Queen aren't that easy to embarass. Anyway, it's already been done, and it's already been laughed at, several times over. Total non-starter.

Bloody hell, Half-Life, City 17 - whats wrong with a bit of grit, eh?
  • Xaltar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xaltar polycounter lvl 17
    Why do you all even bother responding? The guys attitude is childish his material sux and he seems unconcerned about being flamed. Leave his posts to vanish into the recesses of the forums.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    Xaltar wrote: »
    Why do you all even bother responding?.

erk, infinite regression spiral of doom fast approaching
  • Nilium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Why do you all even bother responding? The guys attitude is childish his material sux and he seems unconcerned about being flamed. Leave his posts to vanish into the recesses of the forums.
    I feel it worthwhile to let everyone have as many chances as they like to improve if they're not harming anyone else. How would you feel if you gave up one thing and everyone instantly gave up on you for it?

While this does not qualify as game art, writing is an art on its own (it does not belong here, however), and learning to do it properly takes time. It takes some balls, or stupidity, to share first works and I suppose that applies here.

To morrowindbag: You should probably seek a community of writers - NOT DEVIANTART OR FAN-FICTION SITES - to learn from and enroll in classes to teach you how to write properly.
  • Kawe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kawe polycounter lvl 8
    Personally I think story is important for game art. It isn't game art but it could lead up to it.

In fact I'd like to see this on these forums... someone starting out their art with a well-written story. However story by itself doesn't really belong here I guess. But if someone starts out their WIP with a story I hope people won't shut down their thread.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh script as in plot and dialog. I thought he was thinking of becoming a tech artist and hoping to write scripts, as in automation.

Yea, not reading the great wall of text... and thats coming from a guy that regularly reads and writes walls of text.
  • skullsplitter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skullsplitter polycounter lvl 18
    Wow. I thought I was a amateur myself, but this is merely venting, I hope...

Dude, you're like 2008-1993 = 15, right? I wanted to be a pilot about that age, now I'm 24, police officer and still lurking here for my dose of creativity and love for gaming in general.

And still at my age, I wonder if I should try get my hand on 3D Max/Maya and or photoshop. It's never too late to decide to take another direction and you can learn most things by just trying ;)
    (Hell, you managed to learn to walk, talk, read and write, so why get stuck learning another skill or two?)

As for writing: pitching stuff is cool, brainstorm on a piece of paper, flesh it out and go from there. For this board it would be interesting what you would do along the lines of storyboarding.

Good luck and keep some form of hope/passion alive ;)
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    im waiting for the cats people.
    why isnt there any cats at this point?
    you're disaponting me.
  • Xaltar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Noel Cower wrote: »
    I feel it worthwhile to let everyone have as many chances as they like to improve if they're not harming anyone else. How would you feel if you gave up one thing and everyone instantly gave up on you for it?

While this does not qualify as game art, writing is an art on its own (it does not belong here, however), and learning to do it properly takes time. It takes some balls, or stupidity, to share first works and I suppose that applies here.

To morrowindbag: You should probably seek a community of writers - NOT DEVIANTART OR FAN-FICTION SITES - to learn from and enroll in classes to teach you how to write properly.

I have no issue with him posting as many times as he likes, I just don't approve of the attitude. There are a lot of us who feel our art is substandard (wether it is or not) but that doesn't make us make topics with titles like "This post may be killed, but I have no regrets". If your threads keep being locked then maybe, just maybe you are asking for it somehow? If he had titled the post as "Trying somthing new" for example then I would have just read it and moved on and so would most other people. I get the feeling that the kid likes getting a bunch of adults all hot under the collar over his little joke posts.
  • konstruct
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    konstruct polycounter lvl 18
    Damn Adam, not to be a dick, but why do you keep picking on this kid? I mean its clear to me now that something is chemically wrong with the guy. And yet you keep on offering his threads up to the wolves. Is a bit like punching a retard in the face.

Maybe polycount should have a "no retards" policy, or better yet, a "no fat chicks policy" so that way, polycount will only have the smart people, and hot bitches. Ahhh yeah.
    lolcat_terrorist.jpg
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
  • IronHawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    IronHawk polycounter lvl 10
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    konstruct wrote: »
    polycount should have a "no retards" policy, or better yet, a "no fat chicks policy"
    Are you claiming that retards fit under the term "fat chicks"? :-D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] polycounter lvl 18
    It seems that your approach to trying things is flawed. Right now, your process appears to be going something like this:
    1) Think of something to attempt.
    2) Attempt it.
    3) Show the results to others to see if you've succeeded.
    4a) If they like it and tell you how great you are, go to step 5.
    4b) If they don't like it and don't tell you how great you are, go to step 1.
    5) ????
    6) Profit.

Cat:
    rongcatbh0.jpg

The proper method for attempting to do things:

1) Think of something to attempt.
    2) Attempt it.
    3) Fail.
    4) Attempt it some more.
    5) Fail less.
    6) Repeat from step 4.

You will always fail to some extent. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will fail less. When your level of failure gets down to a certain point, other people will notice it less, resulting in what can be described as "success".

Stop trying to succeed. Work on failing less. At 15, you've got plenty of time to learn to draw and make stuff in 3d. Get yourself a sketchbook and a ballpoint pen that can't erase. Draw things from direct observation at every chance you get. Draw lightly and draw over your mistakes instead of erasing. It's not going to be impressive, so don't show anyone. Keep doing this until your drawings start to look like what you're trying to draw. Feel good about it briefly, then recognize that it can still be loads better. Continue. As you begin to suck less, you will gain confidence, and you will start sucking EVEN less. Once you've got a decent handle on sketching things like that, start concerning yourself with drawing things that look presentable or finished. Don't bother with drawing things from your imagination much. Until you can draw something that's right in front of you, it's going to be much harder to draw something that doesn't even exist.

That's all you need to do. Don't look for a shortcut, because that IS the shortcut. That's really the fastest way to develop the eye-hand and mental stuff that's involved in controlling what you're doing in anything visual art related.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    that's a cute cat.
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
  • alexk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alexk polycounter lvl 12
  • morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Damn... I think someone found out. Okay, you know what? I'll spill the bullshit, now that everyone thinks that I have "problems," and rightfully so. I will rely on an official site (not WikiPedia, mind you) to explain. Prepare for a page of reading, or you will never understand.

Quoting O.A.S.I.S., or Online Aspergers Syndrome Information and Support:

"Asperger Syndrome or (Asperger's Disorder) is a neurobiological disorder named for a Viennese physician, Hans Asperger, who in 1944 published a paper which described a pattern of behaviors in several young boys who had normal intelligence and language development, but who also exhibited autistic-like behaviors and marked deficiencies in social and communication skills. In spite of the publication of his paper in the 1940's, it wasn't until 1994 that Asperger Syndrome was added to the DSM IV and only in the past few years has AS been recognized by professionals and parents.

Individuals with AS can exhibit a variety of characteristics and the disorder can range from mild to severe. Persons with AS show marked deficiencies in social skills, have difficulties with transitions or changes and prefer sameness. They often have obsessive routines and may be preoccupied with a particular subject of interest. They have a great deal of difficulty reading nonverbal cues (body language) and very often the individual with AS has difficulty determining proper body space. Often overly sensitive to sounds, tastes, smells, and sights, the person with AS may prefer soft clothing, certain foods, and be bothered by sounds or lights no one else seems to hear or see. It's important to remember that the person with AS perceives the world very differently. Therefore, many behaviors that seem odd or unusual are due to those neurological differences and not the result of intentional rudeness or bad behavior, and most certainly not the result of 'improper parenting'.

By definition, those with AS have a normal IQ and many individuals (although not all), exhibit exceptional skill or talent in a specific area. Because of their high degree of functionality and their naivet
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    hahaha, right, kid, you suffer from an autism spectrum disorder. Our bad. :poly140:
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unfortunately polycount is not the best place to look for support. The Oasis forums are probably a much better place for tolerance, or you could try the folks over at the Machinima.com forums.
    http://www.machinima.com/forums/index.php
  • morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't know why I even try. I get stuck with the assholes and the people who pretend to give a shit, whether it be in the forums or the real world. Maybe all you jackasses are right. Maybe I am terrible at this. Maybe I do suck at creating things. Maybe I am hopeless in life. Maybe I do create shitty videos. Maybe I do obsess over pointless things. Maybe my imperfections keep me from achieving what I strove for. Maybe I am a failure. But you know what? Family and "friends" I'll throw one more thing out there before I take my "sleeping pills." My very last attempt at creating something is here, so that you can see the little amount of experience I have gained after 5 years of reading, aspiring, and working. Forgive me that I cannot join you in any further discussions. In fact, there is no need. You would likely praise my departure. Goodbye. And as for my final legacy: http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk181/morrowindsky81993/pewallpaper800x6002.jpg
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Seriously, this might help.
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#keepcool

If it doesn't, then turn your head and never come back. There are so many better things to do with one's life than fighting internet battles.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    By definition, those with AS have a normal IQ and many individuals (although not all), exhibit exceptional skill or talent in a specific area

Fuck yeah that's cool! Go for it then - why would that be an excuse for not achieving something? If I understand correctly it does make communication a bit harder, but does not prevent from creating cool stuff.

And asparaguses are cool.
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    To get respect from people, you need to earn it. Simple as that. Don't expect to be handed compliments at a site like this, because compliments don't help you get better. Also, swearing doesn't help us respect you, and nor would it in any circumstance. Why don't you just start over, with no swearing or disrespect, and see where it goes? I'm sure nobody would mind you being here if you acted in a proper way. I may not be the most active member here, but I know there is a standard of how people should act, and you should keep that in mind.
    just my 2 cents.
    -Andy
  • Nilium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think this is where I'll draw the line about being helpful. Keep on 'spergin', dude.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    okay, my vote is that a few more people than this kid have issues.

this guy obviously has serious social difficulty. weather you label it with a disorder or not doesn't change the fact that he clearly has trouble with people. by no stretch of the imagination is it reasonable to act like a dipshit in response when you see someone who's struggling with interpersonal issues. that doesn't mean that he shouldn't learn and grow, but responding to him like a child isn't going to help anyone.

morrowwindsky, you're clearly not stupid -- you're behaving a certain way because you think it's going to get us to like you -- that means your brain is WORKING. what you need to learn is that how you're acting isn't getting you what you want.. and all this means is that you need to try something else.. just keep changing and keep trying untill you find something that works.

your behaiving comes off as a guilt routine because you've got an incredibly dramatic way of telling us about your fears -- it's difficult for people to respond to someone being so forward about thier feelings. people are generally sensitive and want to respond to how other people feel, and when you come out with such a loud expression of frustration and fear that you won't get accepted, people think that you're guilting them into bending over backwards for you and it upsets them..

comming out and going off on rants about how everyone hates you but you can make it up is overwhelming -- even i don't know how to respond to that. how should i respond? YES! what you have done is good! i accept you now. your letter of acceptance will arive in the mail in 2 days.

as someone who's delt with acceptance issues, it's more important that you trust that people will like you, than it is that you do something to get them to.

as for the rest of you, there's a chance that he's just a brat, or that he won't understand what i'm saying. but when you take some time to understand what's going on it frees you from being a fucking asshole. take it from one.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    you are hoppppppeeeeelessssssssssssss.

i am sorry, i am drunk again.

By the way, at 15 youre way ahead of where most of the people here were at 15. However, you still suck. Just accept, that youre supposed to suck at 15. No one is good at anything worthwhile at your age.

Go look up some porn. Its fun.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    Mozart created his first composition at four, Tiger Woods won his first tournament at the age of 8. Michelle Wie Qualified for USGA Womens Amateur Golf at the age of 10 and won that event 3 years later. Wayne Gretsky at the age of 6 was skating with 10 year olds, by the age of 10 he had already scored 378 goals and had 139 assists.

You're 15 your just slacking get to work.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    how dare you dissagree with me dekard. I shall RUIN YOU FOR THIS!!!!
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey I'm just trying to push the kid to greatness, he doesn't want to be sitting here at 11:20 at night trying to break into the industry when he's in his mid 30's like me. :poly105::poly115::shifty::D!
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    And just since I feel like being helpful tonight for some strange reason I came across this article today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/books/07/25/obit.pausch/index.html

"The brick walls are there for a reason ... to show us how badly we want something," he said. "Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They're there to stop the other people."
  • Ott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ott polycounter lvl 13
    Forgive me that I cannot join you in any further discussions. In fact, there is no need. You would likely praise my departure. Goodbye. And as for my final legacy:

See you again soon.
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Smirnoffka polycounter lvl 17
    Dude, its not the fact that you present poor art that people respond the way they do. Hell, I am untalented in all aspects of game art, and just present poor or simple models, but I seem to get along with the fellows here alright. To quote Iceman

'Its not your flying, its your attitude. I don't like you because you're dangerous.'

You need to learn that the best way to approach people on the internet is to be honest, and mostly, devoid of all emotion. Nobody on this forum knows who I am, who my girlfriend is, what I do when I am alone in a darkened room. Do you think they will give a fuck if I get all angry because they dismiss my hours of work as 'shit?' No, of course they won't. In fact, its funny to them, and to be honest, if you do get worked up on the internet, its funny for everybody. Sure, feel the emotions, but feed off them to show this bunch of assholes that you are better than that. Make better art. Don't let them get to you, because to be honest, nobody here is going to sleep any worse tonight because you retorted with an angry comment.

Just saying is all.

And just remember

Arguing_on_the_internet.jpg
  • Xaltar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hahahahaha, love the special olympics pic.

Dude, almost everyone on the planet can be diagnosed with some phsyche disorder or other and you will find that on these boards almost everyone here has some issue or other. How elses would we be able to pull off being such assholes :P Everyone is a little sick in the head, it defines you but don't let a doctor tell you that you have blah like blah other kids. I was told I had ADD and Dyslectcia as a kid and guess what, I don't have either. Don't accept the BS that you are socialy inept, that comes from you, not some syndrome or disease. Think before you post, thats all.
  • Apophis3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    how many polys is your font? mines 3
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    my advice to you is.
    get a new email, register a new account and only use to post stuff completely the opposite that you post right now.
    make a new persona for yourself.
    its not really that hard. we do it all the time near women we'd like to bang.
    not me tho' im a sex magnet.
This discussion has been closed.