Home General Discussion

to adamBrome

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
John Warner polycounter lvl 18
I had a dream last night where you married my cousin.

don't get any ideas, pal.

Replies

• Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    You dream about adambrome?
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    and you, and you... don't feel left out...
  • James Edwards
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    James Edwards polycounter lvl 18
    But why? A union with the bromeslice would guarantee the offspring would grow to be at least 1 foot taller, and have 12.6% more sexy. Who WOULDN'T want that for their kids?
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah, it's true, I'm just being silly. in the dream the marriage was quite happy. they had a pretty nice house too, although apparently they were having trouble paying for it, if memory serves.
  • Needles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Needles polycounter lvl 19
    Brome that bastard... i had dibs on her first!

*reaches for a sword* <_< ... >_> ... <_< ...
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    haha john, what the hell?
  • leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei polycounter lvl 14
    i dreamed of blast69 doing a 69 with milk
  • Jaco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jaco polycounter lvl 17
    lay off the acid guys
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i actyually dreamt of brome once also.
    that he came with his gf to my town spend holidays and the rest i dont remember. but yeah. thats what you get for posting your mug on the net.
    jeez
  • Mitch Cosgrave
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mitch Cosgrave polycounter lvl 17
    Dreaming if internet people is, well, odd. :)

Speaking of dreams, i dreamt police now drive around in old ford F150 pickup's and panel vans. That was one freaky dream.
  • System
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    System admin
    I had a lucid dream night before last : I was reading a trippy book and falling asleep whilst laying on a bed deep in a forest. I moved my eyes and the pictures in the book matched the image of the forest... as I turned my head towards the end of the bed where my feet were the view changed and the bed shook, something was apporaching. Shortly the shudders became more violent and I started to see some kind of bear... finally the shudders became so violent that the bed was being displaced by something heavy. I put down the book quickly and looked up, the monster was staring me in the face, just before it opened it's jaws I woke myself up. Wonder where I get my ideas from?!
    Anyway I'm about to have a bath now and dream of something else ;)
  • Illusions
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Illusions polycounter lvl 18
    *Shudders* I had a really disturbing dream that involved deciding to take a shorcut on a road that cut through a town that only appeared on really old maps from the 1950's, but not on any modern maps, while driving my car somewhere. I'm driving through this really dilapidated area that looks much worse that Priapyt, but is obviously still inhabited. There's smoke coming out of the chimneys on the broken down, patchwork homes, and I can see shadows moving about inside of a small electrical plant I pass, plus the bridge over a river running through the town (and whats giving the electrical plant its ability to produce power) is in good condition. The town itself appeared to be in the middle of some field admidst pine barrens. My car ended up breaking down though due to a blown tire, as the road was left in horrible condition. The towns inhabitants had been, up to this point, staying indoors to avoid contact with me. However with my car now broken down and no longer moving, a few of them decided to come out of their homes and resume going about their lives, while still avoiding my general location. However this is about the point where I realize that the reason for this town being taken off the map is that they obviously wanted to stay secluded and away from everyone else...this is apparent due to how disturbingly and horriblely imbred the few things that come out of the houses look. The things look like they were human at one point in the past, but really aren't anymore...
  • PeterK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PeterK greentooth
    Alright, so R13 mentioned infractions for doing bad stuff. Can we get a new type of punishment for freaky weird scary mind altering stuff? :)

Edit: you're right, reward ! :)
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    You meant reward, right?
  • StJoris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aaaawww I want to dream about adamBrome too! I had a really strange half-awake, half-sleep dream some time ago, I only recall someone blowing some sort of whistle. When I woke up I heard it again, were kids on the street doing that haha, somehow got into my dreams, evil kids.
  • SHEPEIRO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SHEPEIRO polycounter lvl 17
    i had modelling dreams when i was in crunch, you wake up and youre already worn out and have to do a working day again
  • pliang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pliang polycounter lvl 17
    StJoris wrote: »
    Aaaawww I want to dream about adamBrome too! I had a really strange half-awake, half-sleep dream some time ago, I only recall someone blowing some sort of whistle. When I woke up I heard it again, were kids on the street doing that haha, somehow got into my dreams, evil kids.

Chances are you really need to see the doc...its prolly sleep paralysis.
  • pliang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pliang polycounter lvl 17
    Who wouldn't want an offspring from Brome? At least it will get a nice goatee to match has well.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    SHEPEIRO wrote: »
    i had modelling dreams when i was in crunch, you wake up and youre already worn out and have to do a working day again
    I've had the exact same thing!

-caseyjones
  • dale22x
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dale22x polycounter lvl 10
    I have this one dream where I am in the sky flying around and there is this building just floating there too. There is this other person chasing me and i think she was trying to kill me. I went into the building, and got chased around in there..(still flying), I was going to escape out a window (the windows where the ones that close down) and it fell on me when I was about to go through and got stuck. I struggled for a while as the other person was nearing on me and i finally managed to get through at which point I guess I forgot how to fly and just started falling out the window and woke up with one of those falling wake up reaction and accidentally hit my friend and woke her up...

...i think i was a girl in the dream....with a pretty white dress....

i have modeling dreams too...-_- even going out to take reference photos.
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Pics of your cousin or it didn't happen!!!!
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    I had a dream that Adam's face was on all the helpless pedestrians I run over in GTA4 when I fail a mission.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19