Home General Discussion

Midway Chicago?

PaK
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
PaK polycounter lvl 18
Does/Has anyone from thse boards work there? Care to PM me about your experiences? I am especially interested in the tools and workflow.

Thx,

-R

Replies

• oobersli
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oobersli polycounter lvl 17
    jessemoody works there I think.
  • snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    boo, i was in chicago a couple of weekends ago and forgot to look up if any game studios were near where i was staying. frown.gif
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
  • Soccerman18
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soccerman18 polycounter lvl 18
    You were in chicago snemmy and didn't say anything? ya bum. Need more folks to come this way.
  • snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    You were in chicago snemmy and didn't say anything? ya bum. Need more folks to come this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry man. was a school sponsored trip, 16 students and two faculty. was short notice. had planned on going then the date got moved to when i would be attending a conference, then it was moved again so i could go and was busy working on shite for the conference.

we were staying on Michigan Ave, 11th street i think, at the Best Western. saw a lot of stuff around there. Field Museum, AI Chicago, Museum of Contemporary Art, Contemporary Photography Museum, and wandered down to Chinatown (followed by a guy trying to get money). some people went up to the Threadless offices too. ate at Exechequer's pizza place that friday night. good stuff.