Home General Discussion

Sigg Jones - 3d short

polycounter lvl 19

Replies

• adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    And another called "Making of" by students at the same school in France as the above one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuiKhILiwao
  • Ged
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    wow that was incredible, what an amazing amount of effort and creativity.
  • SkullboX
    Offline / Send Message
    SkullboX polycounter lvl 18
    Supinfocom (and Gobelins as well) produce some amazing work, I'm thinking of attending either when I'm done with my degree, too bad my french isn't all that impressive.

Everything looked great and the ellaborate character animation was excellent but even though this was done incredibly well those gimmicky fight-sequence shorts are pretty overdone. They could have spent some time into coming up with something original rather than create a 9 minute nike advertisement featuring two stereotype adversaries. Still, visuall it was extremely impressive, as pretty much all of their work is.
  • Pedro Amorim
    yeah. seen this a while ago and was utterly impressed. supinfocom students really produce awesome work. i really dont know what they feed them there. its amazing. i liked the shot very much but im biased to say that because i love designer toys:D and the characters looked like designer toys fightinh...on nike air shoes. ^^