Home General Discussion

Scion's Kill the Sheeple Game

http://www.littledeviant.com/

I feel like I'm beating up the kids on the short bus...

Replies

• Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    haha this is fun
  • D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    Ha, that was fun cool way to advertise online took about 20mins while viewing other pages so anyone curious give it a shot. Sheeple FTW!
  • diZzyWalnut
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    diZzyWalnut polycounter lvl 18
    ha ha , excelent laugh.gif, thanks for the link
  • Josh Winn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That's a pretty slick presentation. I love the green blood to bring down the rating smile.gif I saw the sheeple commercial before a movie at the theater recently and was kind of confused as to the meaning they were trying to present. OK so I guess we're supposed to be 'different' than the the sheeple and buy their car? But then doesn't that makes us sheep if we are affected by the commercial and like their car better because of it? At first I thought it was one of those self-aware advertisements.
  • Hito
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hito interpolator
    Of course not, you're listening to Scion(Toyota), which makes you cool. Which makes everybody else a sheep because they listen to "The Man" and doesn't buy a Scion.

Yeah. don't you see the logic in that? Its perfectly clear.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So when do the Sheeple rise up against their new oppressors?
    I think they should have made it more clear that the sheeple where actually doing damage in some way through their conformity. Killing conformity for killings sake is pretty lame. It might be why not that many people can get behind the campaign. Now say if the sheeple where driving SUV's and actually killing themselves slowly with pollution and stupid actions. The deviants would be less mindless, it would warrant their violence and they be more of an organized rebellion. It would also get the word out Scion's are fuel efficient while being edgy at the same time. Instead people are just left scratching their heads and either liking it or hating it for some unknown reason.
  • Hito
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hito interpolator
    Vig, you're such a square.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yup. I'm a dad now. You don't get a choice when that happens. They hand you a perfectly square laminated card and a pamphlet shortly after the birth of your first. Before leaving the hospital they take you to his room that has three doors. One shaped like a triangle, one like a circle and one like a square. You must choose wisely or they keep you there. I'll save you the headache, only the square door is NOT electrified.

In the pamphlet it has instructions on how to make an ass out of yourself when your kid has friends over as well as suggestions on how to dress and what to say to younger people when you want to appear "hip". I like the part it talks about yelling at random people to stay off my lawn and get a hair cut. I don't have a lawn but still plan on doing that. It kind of sucks that I have to eat dinner at 2:30, but whatca-gunna-do.
  • Hito
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hito interpolator
    HAHAHAHA, you rock!
  • jgarland
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is quite possibly the most violent advertisement in the history of... violent advertisements. The systematic killings of the poor Sheeple to collect their blood and organs was a bit... disturbing, to say the least.

It's a fun little distraction, but to be honest, it doesn't really make me want to buy a Scion.
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    great art, all the games were totaly boring. and the advertising part of it was horrid. anti conformity. i see tons of scions on the road, because they are decent cars for the super cheap price tag. they should advertise that shit and not this wanna be hardcore shit. I've yet to know one hardcore crazy wack tuff guy that owns a scion.. nope justin.. not even you.
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    This is quite possibly the most violent advertisement in the history of... violent advertisements. The systematic killings of the poor Sheeple to collect their blood and organs was a bit... disturbing, to say the least.

It's a fun little distraction, but to be honest, it doesn't really make me want to buy a Scion.

[/ QUOTE ]

but it's got people talking about scions - or at least the ad campaign - so it's working in that regard.

I love the way the sheeple look.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Love...or..."Love"?

They both say very different things about your and your......preferences.
  • jgarland
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It is Sectaurs, after all. He has a giant alien anus for an avatar. What do you expect?
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    great art, all the games were totaly boring. and the advertising part of it was horrid. anti conformity. i see tons of scions on the road, because they are decent cars for the super cheap price tag. they should advertise that shit and not this wanna be hardcore shit. I've yet to know one hardcore crazy wack tuff guy that owns a scion.. nope justin.. not even you.

[/ QUOTE ]
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

I hate how the new xB is losing it's boxyness, looking more like some generic SUV, who's comforming now!?
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

I hate how the new xB is losing it's boxyness, looking more like some generic SUV, who's comforming now!?

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what happens when you don't kill enough sheeple.
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HonkyPunch polycounter lvl 18
    Uhhh, no thanx.
    I'd rather conform in this case.
    Scion can take their "hip" and fucking stuff it.