Home General Discussion

Hitman Movie Trailer

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
Not sure if you guys have seen this trailer yet. Just wanted to share.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/63/18763.php

Replies

• Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Hmmm, looks pretty interesting. Kinda makes me want to check the game out...
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    Saw it the other day, agreed with the comment on the site that linked to it about how the dude looks too baby-faced... otherwise, cool.
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    The actor is toooo young...too 'hip'. You need someone more ageless to play the hitman..
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    The actor is nearly 40 years old, but I agree he's not a very good choice. Tim Olyphant seemed perfect in Deadwood because he played such an emotional character. Agent 47 isn't really something he seems suited for. IMO, the best guy for the job has always been Jason Statham. Get the scruffy stubble off him and slap on the tattoo, you're all set.
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    I loathe Jason Statham, but he would absolutely make the best Agent 47. As long as he doesn't speak, because he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag :P
  • Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    love interest ? oh god .... that doesnt sound too good
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    Always with the Statham. I've said it many, many times since this movie was initially announced - Stratham looks like a two bit hired goon. 47 has an air of culture about him. Calm, calculating and intelligent. Theres a more fitting actor out there than Olyphant, but it sure is hell isn't Statham.
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    fine then jackablade, how about...

234145~John-Malkovich-Posters.jpg
  • Tumerboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tumerboy polycounter lvl 17
    HA HA! I would love to see malkovich as 47!

The love interest thing does bug me. But there are a few points that, as long as they hit, I will be happy:

1) He's got to change clothes regularly.
    2) He HAS to kill at least a couple people using the piano wire.
    3) He needs to not only shoot people, but also kill them in seemingly odd manners, like locking someone with a heart condition in a steam bath.
    4) And last but not least, they better have a WA2000. . . god damn that gun is sexy and it was the greatest weapon in the original game.
  • dfacto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dfacto polycounter lvl 18
    Malkovich is definitely 47 material. This Olyphant guy looks too smoothfaced for the job.
  • rebb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rebb polycounter lvl 17
    Brilliant Trailer. Loved each of the Games, and the Trailer-Music reminds nicely of BloodMoney smile.gif.
  • HonkyPunch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HonkyPunch polycounter lvl 18
    dude malkovich looks like my history teacher but like three feet taller.

What? 47 having sex? No.
    No.
    No.
    47 is emotionless, cold. The only interaction he suffers with people is that required to kill them. Seriously.
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    pretty much exactly what i expected from a hitman movie, looks terrible.
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    Sorry to dig this up but have any of you seen the movie? I saw it the other day. Not very impressive really.

[ If you want to see it still then maybe dont read on ]

In my opinion the plot lacks motivation and the main character is not really likeable. It has an 18 certificate but honestly they never really show the violence much, the camera moves aside and shows some blood spray or something like that. Maybe the certificate is because of the 2 minutes of pointless nudity? Also the movie doesnt involve some of the aspects that were mentioned in the trailer, his organisation and their goals are almost irrelevant in the movie.