Offline / Send Message
diZzyWalnut polycounter lvl 18
we hate ...
we like ...
???
wallpaper6.jpg

new video "Heart Shaped Glasses" from his new album at youtube -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tROXY9Qfh4g

His music seems more quite,...not the movies.

http://www.marilynmanson.com/

wink.gif

Replies

• EarthQuake
  • Jesse Moody
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    he's a freak. shows what happens to dorky kids when the parents don't love them and they get older.
  • Neo_God
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    Interesting, just last night I had a small thought regarding if this guy was putting anything new out.

I personally like his music.
  • MoP
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    "MILTON KEEEEYYYYNES!"

This reference won't make any sense if you haven't seen Bill Bailey's Part Troll frown.gif
  • Wells
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    he's a freak. shows what happens to dorky kids when they want fame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also like his music. Haven't heard his new stuff, though. Will check it out
  • RazorBladder
    Offline / Send Message
    RazorBladder polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    "MILTON KEEEEYYYYNES!"

This reference won't make any sense if you haven't seen Bill Bailey's Part Troll frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was AT that gig laugh.gif
    Funny as hell, Manson got bitchslapped and stormed off the stage 20 mins into his set too :/

I like his music up til that holywood album, grotesque made that one seem awesome and this new one is scarcely any better from what I've heard.

I still like watching his interviews, interesting bloke.
  • rooster
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    [ QUOTE ]

I still like watching his interviews, interesting bloke.

[/ QUOTE ]
    same here, I'm indifferent to the music but in his interviews he's always pretty lucid, well spoken and interesting to listen to
  • conte
    Offline / Send Message
    conte polycounter lvl 18
    i've seen that guy on Jericho screenshots!
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Anyone read his book 'The Long Hard Road Out of Hell'? Basically a biography... Some funny stories in there and some really sketchy stories in there as well. But gives you a good insight to the guy.
    I used to be a Manson fan back in the day (not fan enough to emulate him or anything) but grew out of it soon enough.

-caseyjones
  • almighty_gir
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    [ QUOTE ]
    "MILTON KEEEEYYYYNES!"

[/ QUOTE ]

i live in Milton Keynes O_O

15 minutes walk from the national bowl in fact.

oh and manson sucks.
  • Pseudo
    Offline / Send Message
    Pseudo polycounter lvl 18
    His biography was pretty cool. I've never been a big fan of his, but I really enjoyed reading the book that casey mentioned.

Turns out he isn't just some freak goth kid that cut himself because his mommy didn't hug him enough. Granted, his childhood was far from normal, but he is quite intelligent, and most of the work he does is all a big show, and he doesn't actually beleive half the shit he says.
  • Jesse Moody
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]
    His biography was pretty cool. I've never been a big fan of his, but I really enjoyed reading the book that casey mentioned.

Turns out he isn't just some freak goth kid that cut himself because his mommy didn't hug him enough. Granted, his childhood was far from normal, but he is quite intelligent, and most of the work he does is all a big show, and he doesn't actually beleive half the shit he says.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he really is a smart guy and he has even said that it's all for show for the most part. It's just hard to take a guy seriously that looks like this at times, though.
  • struve
    Offline / Send Message
    struve polycounter lvl 18
    I'm looking forward to the new Album. The guy's Talented, not too many people can pull off what he does.