Home General Discussion

the 1up show is my favourite.

polycount sponsor
Offline / Send Message
malcolm polycount sponsor
Hello, I have recently discovered internet tv shows. I am really enjoying the 1up show, I find it really fun to watch and there are some good positive and negative arguments about games. For those that have not seen the show it seems to be a half staged half improv new/review show of video games which takes place in the egm office space with the editors being the stars of the show. I download each new episode and then stream it to the xbox360 and watch it full screen in the living room.

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3145462

Replies

• Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    I sometimes listen to the 1up radio podcasts while at work,they are pretty cool,though I prefer the gamespot podcasts,just matter of taste smile.gif.

havent seen many of the actural recorded shows though.

John
  • Luxury
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Luxury polycounter lvl 18
    I also love the 1up show. Luke has pretty much captured my feelings towards all things gaming (except his love of Halo). He actually has a pretty positive outlook on gaming compared to myself. Ha!

I watch and listen to the 1up show and podcast for their news and information. They are pretty well informed. But I listen to the gamespot podcast purely for humor.