Home General Discussion

24 - Jack Bauer can now mule kick men so hard...

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
...that they explode.
kick_boom.gif
(Much more funny to think of it that way).

Anyway, great opener to season 6. I read a spoiler for the next 2 hours but I dare not say it.

Now we've gotten to see Jack eating twice since the shows beginning:
eat.gif
and:
jack_vampire2.gif

Replies

• ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    I was out so I missed the season opener, isn't there some site you can catch the episodes as the come out so you don't have to catch them at a certain time on tv?
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Well, you can download torrents or wait for the DVD to be release on Tuesday.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    I tried to watch the opener, but got really damn bored after the first 15-20 minutes, so I changed the station. Any significance to pointing out him eating? Or is it because he's sucking that guys neck? wink.gif

Also, did I miss something? I thought last season ended with him going into Canada... or am I confusing seasons/missing episodes. I don't follow 24 as well as I probably should smile.gif
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    It's a show about someones life over a span of 24 hours - so showing him eating, you'd think, would be the norm. But in 5 and a bit seasons they've only shown him eating twice.

The season ended with him going to China where he was held and tortured for 2 years. The season began with the US making a deal with China to get Jack back so that they could sacrifice him to get information from Eastern idealists.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    yeah, I knew China wanted him, but I thought they faked his death, then sent him to Canada to hide. Guess I missed an episode, or my memory is jumping seasons :/ Either way, I caught up on the China part as the opener began and saw the evidence of his torture, but it seemed to be moving reeeeaallly slow.

Anyways, thanks for the fill in on the eating. Makes mucho sense smile.gif