Home Artists Looking For Work

Need High Ploy Human Model (Paying)

Hi. I can't seem to get people to join my team so I am going to try and make a few demo levels in the TRLE (Tomb Raider Level Editor) to show what I have in mind for my game idea. I will also try and make a High poly 3D trailer but I need my main character to be made.

I will need the model to be 5:000 ploygons and I will need it to be textured. I will also need it to be in a format that 3D max 6 can read or a file format that can be opened on all the 3D max program range. I will also need the model to be abled to be animated so I can easyly animated the model and not spend weeks or months making a skelton to make my character able to move.

Images Of My Main Character:

Outfit Base:
sam_normal_1.jpg

Backpack Design:
sam_backpack_1.jpg

My Main Characters Face:
sam_face_2.jpg

My Main Characters Hair:
sam_face_1.jpg

I have asked someone to make me TRLE outfit of this character and he said yes and he has made it. Below are a few images to show what I have in mind for my main character.

TRLE Outfit Examples:

sam_example_1.jpg

sam_example_2.jpg

sam_example_3.jpg

sam_example_4.jpg

The holsters that are at each side of her legs/hips must be on the two line parts like in the backpack example. The two lines that are around her hips/waist must be higher up than they are in the TRLE outfit examples.

Please PM or e-mail at: maxomark@yahooco.uk if you would like to take the job I will think about changing the price when over PM or e-mails. The current price is £55:00 (Fithy Five Pounds: UK) up to £125:00 (One Hundred and Twenty Five Pounds). I might be able to pay over the next few months and I will be able to pay by PayPal.com. If not the next few months then I will tell you when.

Replies