Home General Discussion

Arrested for opening x-mas presents?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1205062xmas1.html

What the heck is going on, it's a kid and that's what they do. What did she expect he was excited, even though to me gameboy's are obsolete now compared to the other fancy stuff. Poor kid probably though it was a psp or Ds crazy.gif.

Replies

• Richard Kain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
    If I'm not mistaken, this wasn't the first offense for the child in question. Apparently he enjoys shoplifting, stealing from his mother's wallet, and punching police officers as well. I think its more of a straw and camel's back sort of thing.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think it was a PSP, the report says it was a "PlayStation gameboy". For $85 it is either a hot PSP or an expensive gameboy. Judging by the boys track record and the parents willingness to call the cops on something like this, I vote its a hot PSP.

The report reads like the "mother/grandmother/broken home care giver" just wants to rack up a few complaints because they are looking to dump the kid on doorstep of the Department of Juvenile Justice. She'll need to kick it up a notch if she wants to really get rid of him.
  • D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    Wow I didn't know about all this hmm kind of puts a different perspective on things when you get more information. I wouldn't want a child like that he sounds difficult to handle, I see why she called the cops. I

"Thought it was just some looney mom on the loose!"
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    If this kid is such a little shit what are they doing buying presents for him? He should get a lump of fuel coal and a nice fresh green switch for Christmas!
  • animatr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    animatr polycounter lvl 18
    well the mother is only 27....which means she had the kid when she was like 15? Im sure it's not entirely the kid's fault. she's probably a shitty mom.
  • Asmuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asmuel polycounter lvl 17
    Little bastard lol. probably deserved it
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    hmm...12-year-old son with a history of bad behavior, 27-year-old single mother who had the child when she was 15 struggling to earn a business degree, and a bitchy 63-year-old great-grandmother.

still missing are the father, the grandfather, the great-grandfather...who have all left town to escape the crazy women.
  • nealb4me
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nealb4me polycounter lvl 18
    Well obviously the mother was having under-aged sex and has passed the criminal genes onto her son.
  • Penzer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Penzer polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]
    12-year-old son with a history of bad behavior

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't all 12 year old boys have a "history of bad behavior"? I mean, they're kids! 12 year old boys are engineered to be little miscreants.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    er ... if you did tried that over here the cops would arrest YOU for wasting their time, and damn right too.