Home General Discussion

FUN COMMUNITY ? are you sure the3Dguy ?

Replies

• Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    ahaha ! this is the best first post ever !!! what the hell should people here do ? spank him ?! theyr not his mom you know :P

he acted like an asshole yeah thou , surely lost my respect...

P.S - wow, you have all kind of partypoker programs, that is kinda sad.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    @offensend: welcome to the interweb!

I'm sure he didn't mean to offend your camel.
  • snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    omg.. i let you sleep on my couch before once and the whole time you were a dirty internet poker player!? soiled! stain!

honestly, that's the least offensive thing ive read this week. and having talked online with 3dguy for a few years, i take it as him humouring a dumbass

*shrug.. cant police his behaviour every place he goes to online. he's an adult and can act an idiot if he feels like.
  • Robert Headley
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Robert Headley polycounter lvl 18
    hmm, 9 types of poker and 2 types of bingo. Can we say addicted?

and thats just what was visible with the Bodog poker window.

I will reserve judgment till I hear from 3d.
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    I think i'm more put out that you created a brand new account just to complain about him.

whatever... welcome to the net.

oh btw... Kub.. can you ban this guy's account? we don't need "complain" accounts. Stand up on your own or get out.
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    It looks like 3Dguy could use some racial sensitivity training. You'd think a guy with a mutant turtle fetish would be a bit more tolerant laugh.gif. Seriously though, you're a hardcore addicted online gambler, and this is how you react to a little razzing? You need to develop some tougher skin... or maybe just change your avatar to something other than a camel.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For being an avid poker player you lack the tough leathery skin. Sure 3D was a little out of line but so are 99.99% of the rest of the net. Why obsess over it, track people down and try to character assassinate them? Thats just nutty, get over it move on...

Since we can't see what was said prior we have no clue what you where saying. For all we know this could be well deserved. What 3D said wasn't half as bad as the other guy who seems to have really been the one to put the steam in your pot. It looks like 3D was having a bit of fun with the both of you, goating on the smacktard to see what crazy crap he would say next and giving you a good poke. It also keeps the smacktard on 3D's side, which could work in his favor.

Poor english and camel for an avatar... wow... I would think you a troll if I happened to play with you.
  • sledgy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sledgy polycounter lvl 18
    This might be a new record with banned @ 1 post.

offensend = L3WSD
  • CheapAlert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    3dguy called me gay once BAN HIM HE'S MEAN!!!!!! frown.gif(((((
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ...and this is how you react to a little razzing? You need to develop some tougher skin...

[/ QUOTE ]

So 3DG can say this guy "probably works for some white guy over there, cleaning sand off the doorsteps" and it's just a little razzing? Nice. Since we're okay with Polycounters calling people camel jockeys, I'll assume it's okay to razz the niggers, the kikes and the gooks, too. Going after those darkies and tar-babies should be the most fun - they really haven't developed tougher skin yet, it really drives 'em nuts.

Kub, lock this thread and burying in a the deepest fucking hole you can find.
  • Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    How do you even know it's the same 3dguy?
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    It's interesting how racism is deemed OK under certain conditions.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    I don't know it is the same 3D Guy. I do know that KeyserSoze thinks that calling someone a camel jockey is just "a little razzing." I rarely am bothered by anything I read on PC, but members thinking that kind of thing is okay... I'm literally disgusted that anyone finds that acceptable.

It's an absolute embarrassment to this entire community that anyone would excuse that sort of comment, whether the screenshots are of the real 3DG or not. "Welcome to Polycount, where jokes about camel jockeys are A-OK!" Ross is Pakistani - anyone here wanna "razz" him like that? Sure, he works in the game industry, but he's still a camel jockey, yeah?

Fucking disgusted.
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    ok i didnt think i needed to lock the thread but apprently i do... locked.
This discussion has been closed.