Home General Discussion

3 year anniversery...HELP!

spider2cool
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
spider2cool polycounter lvl 18
i need some good ideas for a nice anniversery date. i am shooting to stay within $200. If you have any good ideas or stories of what any of you have done please share.

Replies

• Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    hey happy anniversary! mine is this weekend too!
    well, I remember one anniversary, me and my wife didn't have any money, maybe like 50 bucks, so I went and got a movie for the kids and popped them some popcorn and let them veg out,
    then got take out from macaroni grill and set up a little card table in our bedroom with candles and the nice silver ware and we had a nice candle lit dinner. We were done with dinner by the time the movie was over for the kids and I put them to bed and got to the real anniversary activities.
    Or you could always go to a bed and breakfast. They are always fun. Most are under 200 a night. just go spend the night and the next day do something fun, like go shopping or go to an amusemnt park or show.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Get yourself an NES and some pop-tarts.
    Trust me, it'll blow her fucking mind.
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    Get some whipcream, a stripper, brome, and a can of beans and watch and learn. Youl be amazed what will happen.

Or you could just go out to dinner somewhere that you can get dressed up for. Its all about going out and doing something you normaly dont do but wish you could do more often.
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Get some whipcream, a stripper, brome, and a can of beans and watch and learn. Youl be amazed what will happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much are tickets? I'm so in for it.
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeff Parrott polycounter lvl 19
    Oh snap! Our 3rd anniversary is today. We went to a nice restaurant in Malibu over the weekend, I sent her flowers today and just cooking dinnner at home.
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arshlevon polycounter lvl 18
    name a star after her, girls love that kind of crap http://www.starregistry.com/

best part is that its cheap, and she will be immortilized in space in a giant ball of gas!
  • Marisa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marisa polycounter lvl 17
    Awwww the star naming sounds so sweet. I want one from my boyfriend!!
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Buy her a ring, make her candlelit dinner, buy her flowers, then surprise her. In the middle of dinner get down on one knee and ask her if she'll wash the dishes and give you a lap dance! ZING!!!!