Home General Discussion

finished prey on pc

polycount sponsor
Offline / Send Message
malcolm polycount sponsor
Story is really great. Really nice writing and great voice acting. I recommend picking it up.

Replies

• Lee3dee
    Offline / Send Message
    Lee3dee polycounter lvl 18
    congrats. I must be the only one who wasn't too impressed with the demo.
  • kendo
    Offline / Send Message
    kendo polycounter lvl 18
    Just finished it myself and though on the whole i liked it i wouldnt say the story, writing or voice acting was particularily good. What it does do well is consistantly good level design throughout some nice set peices though unfortuntly the best ones can be found in the demo. Also having now finished the game i cant help but feel they were overly generous with the demo as there were no new weapons to look forward to.
  • poopinmymouth
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    I loved it, tons of fun.

poop.gif
  • Tulkamir
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Never played the demo in Single Player, but I just finished an 8 hour sitting where I played Prey from start to finish. I thought it was freakin great too. The level design was phenominal, most of the voice acting and writing we very well done. The only part that bugged me was that the story sort of sagged a bit in the middle. It was very story heavy at the end, and fairly good at the beggining, it felt almost cinematic there, during the middle it was almost all action with no story.

Overall though, I thought it was great. Can't wait for the sequel. (For those that didn't stay for the whole credits there's an end part where they basically say that there will be more.)
  • Showster
    Offline / Send Message
    Showster polycounter lvl 18
    congrats, I dunno where abouts I am in the game, just passed a huge jumbo jet and a seriously demented little girl/s.

I like it, but the metallics and mechanics still feel to plasticy. Some of the level ideas are superbly crafted. But I wouldn't expect anything less coming from 3d realms and human head.