Home General Discussion

Poking Holes

polycounter lvl 19

Replies

• steady
    Offline / Send Message
    steady polycounter lvl 18
    jeeeeeez if i was the guy in that predicament and found out about this mp3, i would hire a detective and do some voice recognition and get all my money back from that evil sperm stealer. women can be super evil
  • aesir
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
  • SuperOstrich
    Offline / Send Message
    SuperOstrich polycounter lvl 17
    Tom Leykus (some crazy radio guy) seems to think this is common practice with chicks that want to trick a guy into getting married.
  • Ryno
    Offline / Send Message
    Ryno polycounter lvl 18
    Should be illegal for people like that to reproduce. I can see here raising her kid now...

Woman: "...So since I wanted you so bad, I poked holes in the condom, and that's how I got you!"

Son: "...So I wanted the money so bad, I poked holes in the guy with my knife, and that's how I got the money!"

Corrections Officer: "Time's up for this week folks. Back to your cell, Jimmy."
  • Ferg
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    ah, good ol' humans, always there when you need to destroy something good with selfish stupidity

I still think we should take all the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself
  • Malekyth
    Offline / Send Message
    Malekyth polycounter lvl 18
    Oh My Fucking God.
  • ebagg
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    See, I don't get how people like that can even live with themself, I wish people like that would spontaneously combust.
  • Mishra
  • Thegodzero
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    mishra, we had that talk before about that site, and we dont need it again.
  • Mishra
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    ok im sorry. frown.gif i just thought it was relevant.
  • hawken
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    probably a wind up.

Although that woman doesn't appear to know the difference between wrong and wrong if you listen to her replies
  • aesir
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    a lot of women arent brought up with the same kind of moral values as men. They don't have things like "your word is your bond" drilled into them as a child.

(aesir waits to be attacked by women of the board)
  • Steve Schulze
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    They'd be well warranted in doing so, Aesir. There are just as many morally dubious males out there as females... more, I'd reckon.

Back on topic, a similar thing happened recently to one of my brother's colleagues. His girlfriend claimed couldn't have kids so there was no need for any contraception. Lo and Behold, a miracle - she gets pregnant. They have the kid and everyones happy. They get the government handouts - child welfare stuff, single parent flat (which the boyfrind stayed in too) whatever else, bought up all the toys and baby equipment. Then one night he gets home and its all gone - girlfriend, baby, money, equipment. Nothing left. On top of that he can't stay in the flat because of the dodgy single parent business.
  • aesir
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    heh, i know i was generalizing, and im not saying that men are more likely to me more moral either, Im just getting at the idea that women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later. Nothing is more meaningful, or compelling, to a woman than the way she feels.

Im not even trying to say that, that is wrong. Thats just the way that I see things.
  • MoP
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    If they feel it, they do it, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. Heh.
  • PaK
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    If they feel it, they do it, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had my date tell me that last week. She's this pHD Psycholgist too.

I think a balance of both is necessary to be a successful human being; man or women.

Some guy in college poked holes in condoms, probably jealous. When I confronted him about it and slapped him around a bit he moved out the next day. Tried to convince my gf that I was cheating on her too. The guy was a walking emotional timebomb...and a pussy around women too.

-R
  • oXYnary
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

Im not even trying to say that, that is wrong. Thats just the way that I see things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm.I know plenty of highly logical woman. While plenty of highly emotional men (including me).

Anyhow something similiar happened with one of my sisters. She had unprotected sex with a boyfriend that ohhhh.. just happened to be a professional football player and was married. She found out she was pregnant and decided to keep the fetus as she wanted a child.

Needless to say he pays child support. I asked her onece and she did say she had feelings for him.

But before you get all high and mighty in your morality judgements. She was black raised in a adopted white family, and when she got into high school she felt disinfranchised by the community. So started hanging out and mimicking the lingo of urbanity.

Im not saying she was right or wrong, but I am saying she is only human, and I love her still. Plus she loves her daughter, and its my parents first grandkid which they spoil rotten.
  • ElysiumGX
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    If a women wants a child, that's their decision, and they should live with it. But for her to be getting child support from his is wrong. His action in using a condom was to prevent having a child. That's lying and stealing. She should be in jail. She probably spends his payments on beer and cigarettes like the women I've seen.

[ QUOTE ]
    If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty scary.

Oxy: some women take it upon themselves to have goals in life, and some men are just pansies. It's up-bringing. And this poor kid is going to be a wreck.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Hahaha, no woman wants my child!
  • oXYnary
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Oxy: some women take it upon themselves to have goals in life, and some men are just pansies. It's up-bringing. And this poor kid is going to be a wreck.

[/ QUOTE ]

And people can be emotional without being a pansy or a push over.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Yes, it's called anger.
  • ebagg
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    This topic has gone a bit off course eh?

Everyone needs to stop generalizing. Men and women alike do messed up things all the time and have been raised to feel no remorse about it. On top of that certain laws and ways of society make it easy for those with bad morals to get away with cheating and stealing (and worse!), like this woman.

On the subject of pregnancy, I don't really care to touch the issue other than to say, in an ideal world, both people should be responsible, and catch the pregnancy early on, like within the first month or two, then they can decide together if they want a kid. Personally I don't get why abortion people would be up in arms about an abortion that early on, when the fetus is nothing more than a small growth of cells.

Better yet, (and I know this is extreme) but people really shouldn't be allowed to procreate until they can prove they have what it takes to provide for a child. I've known a great number of couples or single women who decide to have a kid (or a sixth kid) when they have no means to pay for it other than (maybe) the father and government aid. If the woman is that against abortion, she has plenty of options to prevent it from happening. I don't care how badly the woman WANTS a child, her and hopefully the father need to have a plan and a way to properly care for the child financially, physically and emotionally. Society as a whole would benefit immensely if parents were held to a higher standard and forced to PLAN for a kid rather than people just wanting to pop out a kid because it sounds like a good idea at the moment, and then figure out the rest later.
  • Luxury
    Offline / Send Message
    Luxury polycounter lvl 18
    Well, the other alternative is to have sex with men.
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    Yeah. A gay buddy of mine used to say, "this way, none of my bitches can sue me for paternity". He was joking of course, but that did make me think "hrm...yeah, I guess Gay's dont exactly breed a lot eh?"

People, male or female, whatever color are crazy. period.